Fixer Upper

Joshs POV
I carried Codes down the stairs to the small workshop i had. I sat her up in the table and took her shirt off. I had to make sure that everything else was okay before i could go on. I slowly unclipped her arms, so it would be easier. Remember my Ex-Girlfriend? Well, before she left, i made sure i took something important to her so she could come back. Well a pounding on the door and time for the show to start.
"Code, chances are thats my ex, so imma tell her that whatever she forgot is down here. Think yiu can act like your in pain? I already fixed the fake skin on your arm." She lit up and nodded. I ran up the stairs to where the door was and opened it. Before i could say something, my ex started yelling.
"Where the HELL is my mascara? What did you do with it? Did you guve it to the little bitch that was in your room?"
"Calm down," i told her "the 'little bitch' in my room is my cousin and we always share a room. Your mascara is downstairs, come on." I geustured towards the stairs and she stormed infront. After getting down the stairs, there was a whimpering sound. Just on time.
"Help, someone." Codes was good at this. We always did this, and she always uses the same lines.
"Listen bitch, im not scared. Give me my makeup back!" She was very scared. As she approached the table Codes was on, she let out a shreak when she saw her arms completely off her body. Perfect.
"Please help!" Codes moved forwards, so did my ex. Was she gonna help her?
"Stay away creep!" She yelled and smacked her, causing her to fall off the table. She grabbed the mascara and ran. I didnt even bother to run after her. Good thing i have photographic evidence. Oh ya, there are cameras down here. I sat her back onto the table.
"Codes? Codes come on im sorry." I felt her face go closer to mine and nuzzle into it, trying to calm me down. She would have hugged me, but her arms still lay on the table. I clicked them back, along with re-doing the wiring, just then, the door opens.

Dun dun what happens. Is it Vincent? Is Scott home early? Is it someone else?