2 Years later(now you are 12)

A few years after your incident, your dad got the night shift but he still brings you. You normally fall asleep beside him. The man that took you was Vincent. He wanted Revenge. Your dad took away something he cared about so he did the same.

Dads's POV

I brought y/n to my night shift. As usual, she fell asleep on the ground next to the chair. I kept checking the cameras until I had no idea where Chika was. I looked away from the camera and everything went black. When I regained consciousness, I looked down at the chair but y/n was gone. I was panicking. I checked every camera, but she was in a blind spot.

Y/n POV

I woke up in a room, looked like the back room. I was terrified. I ran to a corner and curled into a ball. I saw a figure on the other side of the room. It was approaching me. It had something in it's hands. The figure was 2 meters away from me and I was able to identify it as The Marionette. He pushed a present towards me. I reluctantly grabbed the present and opened it. The little present inside was a limited edition foxy-walks-and-talks toy, the same one Troy, Roman and I were try to win when we first started the cheat codes. "Thank you. How did you know?" The Marionette just turned his head in response. He began to back up. He finally turned and run. "Wait, come back! Did I say something wrong?"

"No. He just knows better than to stick around."

You turned around do see the same man that raped you years ago. Vincent. "What do you want from me?"

He grabs your chin so your face meets his. He wore an all purple suit. " How long has it been Codes? 2 years? You still have a thing for those twins? Roman and Troy I believe?"

he looked like he had more to say but stopped himself. " What do you want from me? Want to rape me like you did years ago?"

He chuckled at the accusation " No, no, no. I want to make it up to you. But, of course, you father wouldn't let come anywhere near you. He is just trying to be a good father, but of course, Your not in his office, and he's gonna come and look for you, but Mangle isn't in her room."

"What do you mean, isn't in her room?"

"Well she has a few, How do I say this? Bugs."

You looked at him in horror. "You did this on purpose! You want him dead because he stole your job!"

"Well you are a smart girl aren't you?" he pulled out his phone that had a security tape playing, it was live and it was Jeremy.

"Daddy no!"

Vincent POV

I showed the little brat my phone that had a live feed of Mangle creeping up on her father. "Daddy no!" she yelled as she watched her father's head get bitten clean off. She got on her feet and ran out to the spot where her father's beheaded corpse lay. I was still watching and I have to admit, the kid has some nerve, but maybe she should have stayed back. Mangle tore off both of her arms, ripped a chunk of her side, and clawed her left eye. I had to admit, seeing her lying there in pain, I felt bad for her. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Viny? Why is there a girl crying in pain? What did you do?" it was my boyfriend PG. I may or may not have forgot that he had access to the cameras. "Vin, I'm going to get her, and I'm gonna have Josh replace the broken parts."

"PG, listen I can explain. This is the girl I was telling you about. Codes?"

"Then why did you let her get hurt?"

"Well she ran out!"

I don't think he liked my excuse. "I don't care. Her parents are divorced and her mother wants nothing to do with her. We're gonna take care of her, give her a job here at the arcade and give her training as a mechanic. No excuses babe."

He hung up and appeared on the screen with a young boy. Short brown hair, green eyes, and pale skin. Yep that was PG's nephew Josh. Pretty good kid. He worked the Foxy costume in pirate cove.

T

Josh's POV

2 years ago, I met my new cousin y/n or Code. She was pretty cute not gonna lie but I'm older than her by 3 years. Yep, I'm 15 but don't look a day over 8. I remember having to shut down Mangle, and replace Code's arms and side with metal parts. She's still blind in her left eye though.