Next Day

Still Josh's POV
Damn, last night was.. Wow. I don't even know. I'm gonna be honest, I don't know if having sex with my cousin(sorta) who has a history of rape with my uncle was a good idea. I can't stop thinking about how much she was trembling. It is not like her at all. I still love her. Uncle Scott came into our room and interupted my thoughts.
"Hey kiddo someone is at the door for you." He walked over and ruffled my hair. He left the room and I spent a good 30 seconds just watching Codes. She looked uncomfortable so i picked her up and put her on her back instead of her arm. I walked down the stairs to the door to see my ex girlfriend Gina at the door.
"Oh, Gina. Hey. You're here. Umm. Why?" She was offended
"I wanted to see my pumpkin. Let's go to your room to talk about this." As much as I hated her, I didn't want Uncle Vin to walk in on our conversation. Gina and I broke up the night i went to help Codes for the first time. I walked a bit infront of her but she ran ahead. "Hurry up. This is your room right?" She said as she turned the knob.
"Eh maybe you should wait for me to-" she opened the door and looked at Codes.
"Who the HELL is she? Is this my replacment? A brat?" Codes got out of the bed and walked over to me.
"My ex Gina." I told Codes. "And Gina this is my cousin." I felt something cold around my waist. I looked down to see Codes giving me a hug, obviously to get Gina upset. It was just then I remembered that I was still not wearing a shirt. At this point, who gives a fuck. I knew that Codes could be a bitch but she could tell I didn't want Gina around. I leaned down and kissed Codes' forehead, earning a stomp of the foot from Gina.
"Baby why are you-"
"We split 2 years ago, don't call me baby." I cut her off. I picked up Codes, her head resting on my shoulder.
"I fucking HATE you!" She stormed out of the room and out the front door.
"Josh what did you do?" Uncle Scott walked out of his room with Uncle Vin behind him.
"I dont think Gina likes Codes to much." I told him. Codes began giggling and hid her face in the crook of my neck. "Whats so funny?" I asked
"Nothing." It was somewhat muffled and she was still giggling. I didnt care that my Uncles were watching
"Whats so funny?" I asked again.
"Nothing!" She was still giggling. I could tell that Codes wasnt the only one laughing at the situation. Uncle Scott began laughing to.
"Alright thats enough." He said between small giggles. He came over to me and pulled Codes of of me. "Breakfast?" He pointed down the stairs.
"Ya!" Codes yelled jumping down the stairs. For a 14 year old, she could be odd. I was about to follow her down when Uncle Vin stopped me.
"Hey kiddo follow me." He gesteurd to his room. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me in, not giving me an option. He shut the door behind him and pushed me into a wall. "Listen here Joshua, I dont care if you guys are related or not, that is my daughter now and I know what you did last night." I looked at him in slight horror. "Ya I know about that. I told her not to say anything or I will punish her, but maybe if I punish you instead....." he backed off and looked around the room. A smile grew across his face. He pulled me off the wall and the thing on my back was his bed instead. He coressed my face wiping away the tears I didnt know existed. "Hey dont cry Joshua, you are stronger than that." He chuckled. I could see how children were so afraid of him.
RAPEY TIME SKIP IF YOU NO LIKE
He slowly unbuckled his pants with one hand while the other was working with my pants, maybe I should of grabbed a shirt to stall him. He leaned down and nipped at my chest. Im a perverted and horny Motherfucker so I guess you already know i am semi enjoying this shit. After both of our pants came off, he grabbed my legs and pulled them over his shoulder, getting himself ready. "If I catch you having sex with my daughyer again, what I am about to do will seem like a feather going across your skin." Without hesitation, he slammed into my you know where, not even letting me ajust. He kept going. Shit this hurt.
"Uncle Vin stop PLEASE!" I screamed the last part due to the fact that the asshole started pumping my dick. It was just now that i noticed my arms were chained to the bed. "Please, please STOP, STOP I'M SORRY. I'm sorry." I was crying now. I knew i would regret it. I knew even if i was alowed to tell Codes what happened, she would feel bad, she would somehow find a way to turn it on herself. Thats why I love her. She always wants to take the blame, it gets hard for her and sje cant point fingers. Anyway, back to my Uncle fucking me senseless.
"Begging wont do you any good Joshua." He leaned down a bit more making himself go not as deep. I felt more biting on my chest. I knew they were going to leave a mark. He leaned back up and pulled my waist closer to him, making him go deeper than I thought possible. I started  crying somemore. On the otherside of the door.
"Vincent. VINCENT LET ME IN RIGHT NOW!" My Uncle hardly ever yells, but that wasnt what i was listening to. Crying, not mine, Codes. She was behind that door with my Uncle, probably having her arms wrapped around his neck. Sometimes she can be so damn innocent. I loved it.
"One second Scott!" He replied.
"No NOW." Vincent chuckled again and untied my hands. He walked over to the door,unlocked it, and opened it.
"JOSH!" Codes was still crying. She ran toward me and lay down beside me. She had an iron grip around me. No really, he arms are iron. She was sobbing into my chest. "Im sorry im sorry its my fault im sorry Josh." She got ontop of me and hughed me tighter. I knew how delicate she could be. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her off. I gave her the hand symble to wait. I put my pants on and pulled her back onto my lap, sitting upright this time. I kissed her forehead and wiped away the hundreds of tears that came from both of her eyes. I tryed to change the topic.
"What did you guys have for breakfast?" She looked at me for a bit.
"Uncle Scott wanted to talk about last night. He told me it was okay as long as there is a condom. We were planning on talking all 4 of us but then I heard loud noises and I knew what was happening and. Im sorry Josh." More tears. This is why I love Uncle Scott. He doesnt care. He knows that sometimes a 17 year old boy cant control himself, especially when we share a room. I moved somehair from out of her face. I looked up to see Uncle Scott and Uncle Vin fighting. Probably about what just happened. "I told Scott what happened with Vincent awhile ago." I kissed her forehead again.
"Lets not talk about this okay. Go take a shower." She leaned against me like I was a wall
"What if Vincent walks in." She whispers to me.
"I'll be waiting on the other side of the door. Okay?" She nodded. After the shower, we had breakfast but Uncle Vincent wasnt here. As if Uncle Scott could read my mind. He answered me.
"He went to work. I know he isnt working today but I think it is best for all of us. Codes I guess you told Josh what I told you about next time if that ever does happen. And Josh," he got up and walked over to me. "Im sorry I didnt protect you. I promised your mother I wouldnt let anything happen to you and look now." He kissed my forehead, and walked away.

Okay! This was a really long chapter, finishing with 1441 word not including these. Bye.