Evil Twin

Albedo sat alone on the top floor of an office building in Academy City's southern district. Unless you counted the red clothing, red eyes, and snow white hair. Albedo looked like an exact twin of Ben Tennyson. The truth was, he wasn't really originally human. Before the incident that made him this way Albedo was an alien species known as a galvan. Galvans were 6 inch tall amphibian like aliens who had extremely developed brain skills. In fact, the average galvan could merely look at a never before seen machine and suddenly get a gist to how it worked and how it functioned (and in the case of tech that was level 3 and below, they could instantly learn to build one from scratch). Albedo had once been an assistant of the great Azmuth, creator of the Omnitrix. Until he had defies Azmuth's wishes by creating an inferior copy of the Omnitrix. The inferior Omnitrix had reacted with the true article and infused Albedo with a damaged copy of the owners DNA, the owner at that time being Ben Tennyson. This resulted in Albedos current appearance. At first Albedo had thought the only way to revert to his original form was to remove the Omnitrix from Tennyson, but that had since become impossible. Though that boy was unaware of it, over the years the Omnitrix had slowly sent microscopic strands of its nano machinery through Tennyson's body until finally it had fused indefinitely not just with Ben's wrist but his entire body. The result was that the power core of the Omnitrix had shifted to near Tennyson's heart and he was as much the Omnitrix as the Omnitrix was him. This, of course would be completely unnoticeable unless someone observed his body at the cellular level. Albedo doubted even cutting off the arm that held the main bulk of the device would work. According to his calculations, the leftover Omnitrix in Ben's body would regenerate the arm using his DNA as a map, and then it would reform itself on Tennyson's reformed wrist. The removed Omnitrix on the severed arm would become useless of course due to the absence of its other parts. So Albedo searched for another method to change him back to his galvan self. Then he came across something most interesting.

Espers.

Through intensive research Albedo was able to create a machine that would revert him to his original form. The problem was that the machine had been created using a combination of science from his side with supernatural means developed by an occult group he had formed an alliance with. The result was that it could only be powered through supernatural means. In other words, an electric esper. However, it couldn't just be any old esper, it had to be a level 5 at the least, or the electricity needed wouldn't be generated fast enough before the subject perished. For that would be the inevitable fate of any esper used to power the machine. But only one Esper in the entire world fit the specifications. The electro master Railgun Misaka Mikoto. It meant that Albedo would only have one chance. However, he couldn't just go in and grab the girl. Of course he could do it, he had all of Tennyson's alien forms at his disposal within the inferior Omnitrix. He would only need to turn into a Conductoid* and the girl would be at his mercy. But he couldn't afford to draw attention to himself at the moment. Azmuth was still looking for him, and even using the inferior Omnitrix might alert him to Albedos location. So Albedo went with the deft approach. He proposed that his occult allies, a group known as the Fist of Cthulhu, hire mercenaries. He even gave that cult the contact information and equipment required. The cult of course didn't know what was going on, they were merely following him because of what his incredible influence did for their recruitment. Indeed Albedo had managed to use his immense intelligence to acquire much power over the years. In fact he was the official new owner and CEO of Radiowave sciences and mechanics. When Radiowave went bankrupt one year ago, Albedo had secretly bought out all the stocks and claimed ownership. The news that Radiowave was still alive had only just been released last night. Of course Albedo went by a different alias in order to divert suspicion. He even avoided press appearances all together. His resemblance to Tennyson would have been too much of a giveaway. Albedos hand moved over to the buzzer on his ginormous desk and pressed it.

"Send him in" he said.

The door of his office opened and the bounty hunter SixSix walked in. Though Azmuth could not speak SixSix's unique language, he could still understand it enough to talk back in English. The opposite of course, held true for SixSix. So this time, I shall only need to translate for SixSix:

"What news?" Albedo asked.

"The boy and girl have disappeared." SixSix growled. "A member of judgement just filed a missing persons report for both of them."

Albedos neck grew hot. "Gone!? That can't be, movement outside of the city is impossible without proper clearance!"

SixSix bowed . "My apologies sir, we will continue to search until we have found them."

"Very well," Albedo said. "You may go."

The mercenary left, closing the door behind him. Albedo clasped his hands together. At this rate he might actually have to risk using his Omnitrix. A Vulpimancer* form would be more than suitable to track those two. But he wasn't at the point where he would have to resort to that yet. Albedo looked at the small green box on his left. That had been the last device he had stolen from Azmuth before his betrayal. The surface of the box read: Upgrade no. 235 Ultimatrix. Not yet. That plan was reserved for his revenge alone, It was unrelated to his current plan. Albedo pressed the buzzer again.

"Send in Phryexis please". Albedo said.

A little later, a tall dark man wearing brown ragged robes entered. He carried a large staff with many adornments on it.

"You called sir?" Phryexis asked.

Albedo smiled, this would be his back up plan. "Phryexis, I need you to track someone for me, when you have found her, I would like you to retrieve her personally. And bring the Mercenaries for back up."

"I will do it as long as it serves the interests of the great Cthulhu."

"Good." Albedo said. "Oh, and there should be a boy with them who resembles me greatly with her."

"What do wish to do with him?"

Albedo smiled cruelly. "Anything you want."

A psychotic smile slowly crept onto Phryexis's lips.

* Ben 10s Conductoid form is called FeedBack. FeedBack has the power to absorb and redirect electricity.

* Ben 10s Vulpimancer form is called Wildmutt. Wildmutt is a large eyeless dog like creature with super senses and agility.