14 - Aftermath

It was no surprise when Alex was the first to stir awake. Her eyes fluttered open to be met with the dull glow of the sun through the closed curtains. The bed felt unusually spacious for three people. Alex slowly got up, trying to not upset her stomach further. She took in the view, her brow furred after noticing that the only person now in the bed is a sprawled out April in a starfish position. Waddling around the foot of the bed she spotted Bonnie, curled up on the floor lightly snoring. It seemed as if they all rolled over and one fell out.

The motion had a negative impact on Alex as she suddenly felt the bile rise in her throat, she made a mad dash for the bathroom. Throwing herself at the toilet as she desperately tried to pull her hair out of her face. She sat there for several seconds, emptying her stomach contents when a soothing hand rubbed her back.
"I think you had a little bit too much last night" April yawned, unaffected by the sight in front of her even after a rough night.

Alex wiped her mouth, disgusted by the lingering taste in her mouth. She noticed how April squinted her eyes trying to keep the harsh sunlight out, her mind fragile as a result of the previous night.

Pulling herself together Alex stood up to brush her teeth and fix her hair. Soon she was presentable enough to reek havoc on the tender unknowing souls in the adjacent rooms. April grabbed the duvet off the bed and swaddled herself in it. Not caring that it is twice her size. It surrounded her in darkness, soothing her headache and that's all that matters.

She followed Alex down the hall in silence. Hungover and still half asleep she found the quietness to be her friend. However Alex is on a mission, she sauntered to the room occupied by her first victims. Last to bed, first ones up, even if they didn't like it. She charged into the room, her aim to cause a disruption like they had in the early hours of the morning. Yet nothing could have prepared her for the sight she was met with. The scene caused a pause in her rampage. April slammed into her back, almost sent off balance by her sudden stop. Peering over her friends shoulder she too got to bask in the beauty of the situation.

There, lying on a double bed, all curled up and spooning were none other than Luke, Zach and Aaron. They took up so much room on the bed that there had to be only molecules between them. Unable to contain themselves the girls burst into fits of uncontrollable laughter. The noise made the men stir in their sleep. Groggily opening their eyes which took a moment to adjust they struggled to grasp what was happening. It was only when Luke felt a thigh graze his that he noticed their positions. In true heterosexual male style he began to freak out, squirming and wriggling his way out of bed, knocking Aaron onto the floor in the process.
"What the fuck happened?" His morning voice music to Alex's ears.
"Well it seems you've replaced me. Am I just not enough for you? You have to have the TWO of them too. To be quite honest I didn't think you were into the group thing, what does double penet-"
A warning growl cut her off. Luke not one bit happy about being in the middle of a werewolf sandwich all night.
"I'm only kidding kitten." Alex chuckled as she trailed her fingers up and down his bicep. He puller her closer, her other hand playing with the hem of his shirt. Her fingers just grazing the bare skin of his abdomen.
She leaned closer, drawing him in "now purr like a good kitten.'

Unamused by her comment Luke growled and took a step away from her. Taking a deep breath Alex took a moment to compose herself before belting out
"I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family,
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me TOO!"
With each repetition her voice grew louder and louder, waking up several people. She was determined to continue and showed no sign in stopping.

"Please, please make it stop. My beautiful ears are being tortured." Zach groaned from his new position on the ground with his hands over his ears.