Chapter 2

Just as Alex was headed toward his second period class he was stopped by a short hispanic girl with long, crazy, black, scene, hair that went halfway down her back covering her eyes. She was wearing jeans and a band sweatshirt.  The girl was short; she was about 5 feet. As Alex was examining her she began to speak,

"Hi," she said and Alex was almost nocked off his by how quite she was, "My name is Rose. I was Raven's best friend in middle school all the way through freshman year."

"Okay?" Alex replied confused 

"It's just, I saw you talking to her." She said noticing his confusion. "She hasn't talked to anyone in two years."

"Okay?" He responded again because he didn't know what to say finally he decided on, "What the hell did I walk into? Did I step into the middle of some sort of chick fight?"

"NO!" She responded and Alex was shocked at how loud she could make her voice. He was not expecting that. "It's just, I would never hurt her she's just... Lost."

"Lost?" He asked, "how so?"

"You see I can't tell you everything because that's not my right but, she had a passion and a light and she lost it a couple years ago. There was an incident." She answered.

"Well, that's helpful!" Alex replied not even coutious of what other people where preseaving from this conversation. "Plus, I just met her today!"

"I know it's all so fast but, you need to help her." she replied ominously.

"I need all the information before I can just jump in." Alex complained

"It's not my right but, I will say this I haven't seen her open up to anyone like that in a long time. You can get her to let you in, I believe that you can help her get her light back." And with that she left without and explanation or anything she just walked away. Then just like that the late bell rang. 

"Wait what light! I have no idea what your talking about! Help me! You picked the wrong person for this! You should know I'm socially awkward!" He yelled at her.

"So is she" Rose yelled back as she ran down the hall

"Shit!" Alex said as he ran to the next period thinking "What have I gotten myself into?"

HI GUYS HERE IS CHAPTER SHORT I KNOW. IT WAS ORIGINALY WRITTEN AS PART OF CHAPTER ONE BUT, I FELT LIKE IT NEEDED ITS OWN CHAPTER. ALSO WHAT IS YA'LLS FAVORITE MUSICAL BECAUSE I NEED ONE FOR THIS STORY. SO A NEW CHAPTER SHOULD BE OUT TOMMOROW OR THE NEXT DAY IDK I HAVE AUDITIONS TOMMOROW AND DANCE BUT I HAV STUDY HALL SO WHO KNOWS. SO I'LL LEAVE YA'LL DON'T FORGET TO

FOLLOW.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

AND ALL THAT JAZZ.