Chapter 3

School finally finished and Alex was waiting outside his classroom for a glimpse at that shiny short brown hair. Finally he gave up, it seemed like everyone had left the school so he decided to just walk home but, just as he was on his street he saw her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven was ready to go home. She hated school and always just went through the motions. She couldn't wait to go home and lock herself in her room with nothing but her music and her scketchbook. Raven refused to to sit in silence her thoughts were too much to handle. She put her headphones in and started to walk home. Then suddenly someone grabbed her shoulder; nobody talked to her so she turned around and punched the person behind her right on the nose. She appended her eyes to find it was Alex.

"Shit!" She yelled "I'm so sorry I didn't know. You see no one ever approces me so I just assumed."

"It's alright," he responded

"Well, okay then." Raven said flatly composing herself back to her rough, butch persona. She was turning to leave when...

"Hey!" He yelled as she was walking away "I've been wanting to talk to you. "

"About what?" She responded acting so done with him and continuing to walk but, secretly she was interested "what did he want with her?"

"I ran into Rose" He said and with those simple words she froze right where she was.

"You did?" she said in a voice so soft Ale barley understood her, he nodded in reply. "How is she?"

"She fine," he replied "Worried about you but, fine."

"Okay." Raven replied regaining her composure and she walking away again but, he stops her again as he says

"She said you have something you need to tell me," He said it with confidence but the next phrase sounded like a question, "Sh--she said it was necessary if I was to become your---your friend."

"Well, she should have told you it's none of your business," she answered him, "besides who said you are going to become my friend?"

"Well..." Alex trailed off with a cocky smirk on his face.

Raven began to walk away when she said, "So, are you coming to my place or not?" giving into the inevitable

"Alright" Alex replied ready to start a beautiful friendship.

OMG! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE NEXT PART IS GOING TO BE SAD SO BRACE YOURSELF!!! AGAIN I NEED A MUSICAL A HIGH SCHOOL WOULD DOSO PLEASE COMMENT THAT TITLE. AND DON'T FORGET TO...

COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.

AND ALL THAT JAZZ.