The Big Encounter

WARNING: There will be a couple of scenes that could be possibly scarring for some people, if you would like to skip that part then just scroll down to the part of the story where it says 'present day'. ENJOY!

10 years ago|

Honoka sighed heavily and stretched out her arms. She looked around at all her fellow idol members and smiled. "i cant believe we're gonna be doing our last live in just a couple of weeks...we've been waiting for so long for this moment."

Kotori smiled and nodded "mhm.. we sure have.."

Nico crossed her arms and grumbled "well it's not like it'll be the last day we'll see each other. We will be friends forever right?"

Rin nodded and reached out to Maki and hugged her tightly "YEAH!NYA!"

Maki groaned and tried to push the short orange haired girl away "rin stop it! "

Eli smiled and glanced at Nozomi who just watched all the fellow muse girls enjoying themselves with each others company. The blond narrowed her eyes and gently reached for her hand and quietly whispered into her ear. "is there something wrong dear..?"

Nozomi shook her head and gently squeezed Eli's hand looking up at everyone. "Everyone, i would like to tell you all that i love you all so very much.. and without you here...well.. i wouldnt be possibly me that i am now."

Everyone looked at Nozomi and smiled. They all quickly tackled Nozomi in a huge bear hug "oophf!"

Everyone started to giggle and laugh, ending their night in happiness. Eli escorted everyone to the door and smiled peacefully as the last one has left, now leaving just Eli and Nozomi alone.

The two shared loving looks and Nozomi was the first to end the stares as she wrapped her arms around her lover's neck and planted a gentle kiss to her lips. Eli returned the kiss and smiled swaying the both of them around romantically. 

"you know im so excited to go into college with you... After the last live we'll be able to move in with each other and possibly cuddle every night..." Eli placed her forehead on Nozomi's and smiled looking at her lover in the eyes.

Nozomi blushed faintly and nodded "mhm..i bet that could be arranged.."

Eli smirked but noticed Nozomi glance at the clock knowing that she had to leave. Nozomi giggled at Eli's reaction and gently planted a kiss on her cheek "ill be back tomorrow dummy.."

The blond smiled and helped walk out her girlfriend "are you sure you dont need any help walking home? It's pretty late you know..."

Nozomi wagged her finger in the air and giggled "Im old enough to walk home by myself.. dont worry Elichi~ See you tomorrow! Love you!" She waved goodbye as she walked away.

Eli faintly waved back and smiled happily "love you too..."

As Nozomi was walking back to her apartment she smiled happily to herself thinking about her friends and her lover. Halfway to her apartment,however, she noticed three men behind her looking quite weird.

Nozomi quickly quickened her steps and tried to ignore them as they continued walking behind her. Soon after she quickened her steps she noticed the men quicken their steps as well. She soon found herself running and then even sprinting. The men behind her were chasing after her!

Her hands quickly started to ravage through her bag to look for her phone. As she found it and dialed 9-1-1 as she ran she suddenly ran into another man infront of her. She stumbled backwards and looked shocked as all of them started to surround her. Nozomi screamed as the men all reached down to grab her. She tried to crawl back but only ended up pressing enter on her phone for 911.