Never let go

The Next Day|

Kanan starred at the tv still engraved with 'i love you'.

She gripped on tightly to her legs as chills went through her back now and then. There is a spirit here that isn't welcome here...A spirit that is attached to Kanan. Kanan finally snapped out of her gaze at the tv as she heard footsteps down the hall. "mari?"

Mari yawned walking into the living room and looked tiredly at Kanan "why are you sitting infront of the tv?"

Kanan quickly got up and ran towards Mari "come with me! look at the tv!"

Mari tiredly whinned "whyyyyyy...i just wanna make coffee.."

"please just come look!"Kanan dragged Mari over the tv not gonna wait for an answer and once she reached to the tv she points at it and looks at Mari "Look what happened to the tv!"

Mari blankly starred at the tv and looked back at Kanan "whats wrong with it."

"what do you mean whats wrong with it? its eng-" Kanan stopped midsentence seeing the engraving completely gone

Kanan gasped and fell to her knees running her hands 'h-huh?! w-what!? It was just here!!"

Mari tiredly groaned and patted Kanan's head "go back to bed! you obviously are still tired!"

She blankly looked into the tv really shocked that its gone in just a second. In the reflection of the tv Kanan could see the purple haired girl behind her, winking playfully at her. Kanan backed up scared but then realized that spirit was just plain out messing around with her. 

Kanan's eye twitched and stood up quickly "fine since you wanna make it look like im crazy.. ill stick around my friend everywhere!"

Kanan looked back at Mari and pointed at her as she poured coffee into her cup "Mari! Come take a bath with me!"

Mari's eyes widened and she dropped her cup of coffee on the ground causing glass and coffee to go all over the kitchen floor. 

"Oh Kanan! I thought you'd never ask!! Oh thank the gods above!" Mari left the kitchen and quickly undressed towards the bathroom.

Kanan blushed as she watched her and looked back at the tv noticing the ghost expression turned from playful to eggitated. Kanan smirked "you don't like me being with someone else? We'll then this should be fun~"

Kanan quickly raced into the bathroom and undressed as well but covered her body with a towel so the pervert,mari, wouldn't do no funny business.

As she walked into the bathroom she noticed a warm bath already prepared and Mari sitting in it happily "hurry kanan! its gonna get cold!"

Kanan blushed heavily slowly dropping her towel and covered her breast with her arm and her other hand to cover up her private part. As she got into the water mari immediately sat in between Kanan's legs and laid against her chest. "ahhh.. the perfect bath pillow..."

Kanan rolled her eyes and relaxed in the bath and from the corner of her eye she noticed the bathroom's body mirror containing a naked ghost looking as if she was blushing.

Kanan quickly turned away blushing and her heart racing caused Mari to look up smirking at her. "what's wrong~ are you nervous cause we are both naked Kanan?"

Kanan shooked her head and closed her eyes still blushing "its just hot in here."

Mari smirked and turned her body so it pressed against hers "oh?~ you dirty liar...Punishment time!" Mari quickly grabbed Kanan's breast and groped them roughly causing kanan to moan out loudly.