Visions Aren't Real

10 am with Eli |

Eli calmly started to get dressed and starred at herself in the mirror as she got ready. She glanced at her pistol that was on the dresser connected to the mirror and started to zone out. Her mind was no longer at a good place. The main man that set up the whole ordeal with the murder with Nozomi was still alive. Still walking around the streets of tokyo like a citizen. He doesn't even understand how badly her death had an affect on people. 

If only he could have saw the day of her funeral... Eli thought

7 muse girls stood around the barrel hole, where there most loved friend was suppose to be put in. However the last missing member was helping out carry her lover's coffin along with her father, her own father, and three other men. As she could see the hole for her lover coming closer she gripped onto the coffin more as she helped carry it.  She knew that this one spot, was forever her resting place from that moment on. The men all slowly placed the coffin on the burial vault and started to back away. Eli's father wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a warm hug. Eli, once able to, started to burst into tears into her father's shoulder and all the muse girls noticed and started to tear up as well. All 7 girls grabbed each other's hands and tried to suck it up a little for their friend the best they could. Honoka looked at Eli and then at Nozomi's parents sniffling, and quietly started to sing..

W-we had always gone on searching for the door to our dreams..

We had searched for a connection between y-you and me... 

The six other muse girls all figured out what Honoka was singing and tried to sing as well to their best ability.

I'll cheer you on when you are worn out; 

|your smile is the best\

And then, little by little, you'll move forward 

the key to excitement is in your heart..

Eli sniffled and started to listen to their original song for their final live. She tightly gripped onto her father's shoulders and tried her best to hold herself together as she listened to them sing.

  Your eyes are the lens to my heart; 

|leave your smile to me|

And won't it change into memories before you know it..?

But don't worry about things like that right now .. 

Everyone is searching for the door to their dreams

I wish to find the meaning of our meeting 

We'll always go on searching for the door to our dreams 

That was the season we set off on a journey together, you and I  

Eli slowly pushed away from her father and walked up to the coffin and put her hand on top of it as the girls sang. She closed her eyes tightly in pain and started to join in on the singing.

No one understands where hope lies 

I'm running to locate and verify it 

I'm sure if we keep pursuing where hope lies 

The door will appear to you and me  

The seven girls smiled, now tearing up once again; giving Eli the chance to sing the rest of the song by herself. As she continued to sing tears started to drip off her chin nonstop.