25%

Dan pov

I wish I could say I went to therapy on my own, but that'd be a lie. After the incident, the cops forced me to therapy. They thought it'd help me. How funny is that bullshit? Honestly, therapy doesn't help you. It makes you worse. It  makes you feel like absolute shit. Having to take medication to cure you? Yeah right!

I'm supposed to be seeing Phil today, or better known as Mr. Lester. He helps me with my problem..well, problems.

Walking into this place is the hardest part. You're trying to convince yourself that maybe, just maybe you're okay and you don't need to go. Past the doors is the receptionist molly. She...talks a lot. Too much maybe. To the point where you actually want to got to see your therapist to get away from her.  

That was not my case. She actually, avoided me at all costs. I guess I was too weird for her, or something. Maybe I said something. I don't know and I don't really care.

"Hello Dan," Phil greeted me. He smiled and clicked his pen. "So last week, I noticed something with you," he started. I nodded to let him continue.

"Well Dan, this isn't some 'nodding' situation here. Aren't you concerned?" He asked me honestly.

Phil pov

Today was Thursday, another week seeing the one and only Dan Howell. He's showed me quite a bit of character.

I headed to my office in the St.. Laurence building. Hopefully I don't run into Molly, I don't need anymore stress than I already have.

"Hey mr. Lester! You have one patient today da-"

"Dan Howell, I know Molly, now let me get to work." J cut her off sassily. She cowered down and started typing aimlessly on her computer.

"Let's see," I started searching for record. "This...is new? How have I never seen this before?" I ask myself whist looking at the report.

The filed police report wrote; "Son of Craig Howell and Theresa Howell caught being raped by his father in his own bedroom. Police have said the boy had only been 16 and had been raped for what seems like a couple years. The son has been sent to therapy under the doctor Philip Lester. We request that if you see this boy, be careful. We have spoken with his aunt, Karen Howell, that he has developed D.I.D. from his past conflictions. There are 5 other identities. She has seemed to explain them using names. There's Danny, a form of his younger self, who likes to cuddle. There's also Blade. He supposedly makes Dan feel worthless and makes him cut himself. Danielle is the identity that makes his feminine thoughts become a reality. Apparently, When Dan was younger, his 'job' was supposed to make his father happy. He developed another personality during that time called Tommy. And last but not least, there's Joey. He's sort of the clumsy personality. We were advised to be careful, the boy is sensitive and we hope Phil Lester can help him."

"Oh my god," I started tears welling up in my eyes. "No wonder he's scared to talk to me."

---

Heyooooo

I'm back! Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated, I've just been v  v v stressed with the start of school and it's my first weekend off! Yay!

I'm also working on the sequel to "is our love valid?" And it should be up very soon! I promise! 

TO BE KNOWN:

This is and will remain a 4 part story.