Chapter 9

(A/N: If you're not comfortable with, MxB= Man+Boy then I don't know what to do for you. *Shrugs* )

Little Boy....

Angelica's Pov...

Together we rested on the couch. My head is on his lap as he pets me softly. I had to admit... he was pretty kind. And smelled differently, yes, smelled differently than Chris. Aiden—Daddy had a soothing scent on that I could wrap myself around. It was calming, and the day I've had was pretty rough. I need this. My mind, my body is telling me to run again, but I don't want to hurt him. I'm not mean; I can't do that to him... not twice. The look in his eyes threw me off; I'd never seen a face like that on a man. Rather than throwing me off, it scared me.

I don't ever want to see that.

"Angel, are you feeling better?" He asked me; I felt him lean down. A gentle kiss on the side of my head. Is he actually concerned? "Angelica, are you—" I took his hands in mine, giving him a small, tender kiss on his wrist. When he sighed, I knew he was okay. Turning on my back to face him. He stared down at me like I was his precious. Seeing that loving look, I want to know more about him. Seems like there's more to him. "Such a sweet girl."

A sudden vibration was felt behind my back, making me jump. I sat up, turning back at him. He leaned over, reaching in his pocket. Pulling out his phone, he gave me that apologetic look. "It's a friend; it won't take long." He told me. He answered, "Hello... Why are you calling me right now, Jack?.... No, you can't call me... Why?.... I know we do, but this is the wrong time... Right now?.... I wonder where in life did we become best friends? I'll be there in a couple of minutes." He hangs up. What a quick call. And did he say best friend? I've never had one; I wonder what it's like. "Angelica, I have to go somewhere. Would you like to come?" He asked me.

"H-how long will you be gone?"

"Dealing with him, a while. So I won't be back until late at night."

"I would like to come."

Holding his hand out, I took it. He tangled our hands together and stood from the couch, helping me off. He's really kind. I've always had Chris's eyes on me, but doing things like this made my heart explode. 

**************

We stood in front of this vast black door with a silver knob. Without even knocking, Aiden—daddy searched in his pocket through the keys he had carried with him. He opens it up without a problem. My mouth dropped as he just walked in. I stood there in surprise, out of my mind, outside the door, looking down the hall. "C-can you do that?" I harshly whispered, scared that he's committed a possible crime.

"Angel, I own this place. This whole building, actually. I rented this home out to my best pal. It's fine; he's okay with me coming in whenever. Now get in here."