Leaving Home

Nicky POV

I am so excited today I get to move in with my brother Connor. Oh how rude of me..... Hello my name is Nicky Franta, yes Connor Franta's sister. His twin sister to be exact. I know, I know what your thinking. Why are you just moving in now if you are twins well that is a long story.

You see when Connor moved out our parents needed someone to stay around for awhile. But now I'm 20 years old and moving out!! ( a/n ik the description of the story says 19 but I decided to change it)

I'm moving in with Connor and a few of his friends. I really don't know them. All I know is that they are all in a collab channel called o2l or our second life.

*ding*

I got a text pulling me out of my train of thought

From Mom👐:
Get down stairs today the big day 😄😄

She is right. Today is the big day. I grabbed my things and went downstairs.

I said my fair wells and headed for the airport. As soon as I pulled into the airports parking lot I got a text.

From con-da-bon😆😆:
Text me when your your plane lands!! Can't wait to see my Lil sis.

To con-da-bon😆😆: just pulled into the airport boarding any minute!😆 and I am only younger than you by 2 minutes😤.

From con-da-bon😆😆: Ik I just like to mess wit my wittle sissy

*skip plane ride*

As soon as I landed I texted connor " the party just made it to LA!"

------
The first chapter is really short sorry but if you liked it please comment that you did. The for reading.

As kian would say "and I'll see all of you guys *look right then left* next week "