Where am i?

Nicky POV
BANG!

I woke up to falling off my bed. Ugh! I went down stairs to make breakfast.

Crash

I heard from upstairs. I went up to see what it was. To see if one of the guys got hurt.

The first room I looked in Ricky's room no one is there. OK maybe they are in a different room.

Connors room. No one. Jc's room. sleeping.

The last room was Kian's room. I heard someone mumble something. It sounded like 'where is it' but I could make it out for sure. As I opened the door I could see stuff thrown everywhere around the room. When the door was all the way open I saw someone digging through his closet.

"You not kian! Where's my phone"I started running to my room. But he beat me.

He took my phone and through it into a wall and smashed it. I looked at his face I reqonized him from some where. I think he was on YouTube.

I need to call the police. Then I remembered when I looked in jc's room I saw his phone.

I started running to his room witch is right by a set of stairs. When the guy came up go me and pushed me down the stairs. Omg my head! I deal so dizzy. "JC!!" I screamed as the guy ran out the door.

I remember JC coming down to the stairs stopping and running up to me. Franticly.

"Nicky, what happened?" JC asked like he was so scared he was gonna die.

"I heard a nice upstairs while I was making breakfast. I went upstairs to see if it was one of you guys. But everyone was gone except you and you were asleep. I found someone in kian's room. I recognized him. I went to grab a phone but he beat me to it and smashed my phone and pushed me down the stairs. JC, my head really hurts" I said as my vision got blurry.

JC said something but I couldn't understand it it sound muffled but I could make out something he said "please be OK. I love you baby girl" he ment a sister right? I don't know. But that is all I remembered before everything went black.

Connor POV

I was sitting at starbucks with kian,Ricky,Sam,and Trevor. When my phone buzzed. It was from Jc.

•|A/n j=JC C=Connor|•

J: Connor can I call you its an imerency!

C: yes you can and you spelt emergency wrong lol 😂

My phone started ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller ID because I already know it Jc.

C: hey JC what's up

J: meet me at the hospital

C: wait! Why? What's going on?

J: recardo came over while I was sleeping and was looking for, well you know, and shattered Nicky's phone. Pushed her down the stairs and she broke her leg and blacked out.

C: I'm coming right now!

I said right when I hung up.

"Guys come on we need to go!" I said to everyone while standing up and getting confused looks "why?" Kian asked "Nicky is in the hospital because of recardo because of recardo let's go." I said running out the door getting followed by everyone.

The car ride was silent. No one said a word they were all worried about Nicky.

When we got to the hospital we saw JC crying in the lobby.

"Hey JC what's up" I said trying to calm him down "Nicky hasn't woke up yet and it has already been an hour one more hour and then they can confirm if she is in a coma." He said crying. "Its gonna be OK" I said trying to convince him and myself.

"How is it OK that the person I live is in there may not wake up?" He said everyone's eyes got big. Sam new that they weren't really dating now so he thought they had no feelings for each other.

"You love her bro?" Kian said kind happy "yes, I live for her I want to be with her forever"