Meeting my new family

Nicky POV

When we went inside the house we heard a scream from upstairs. We ran up stairs and into the only room with an unopen door.

"Kian what's wrong!" Jc said actually scared. "I'm filming" kian said with a duh face. "Then why did you screen like you were scared?" Ricky ask still a little nervous. " because I am reacting to videos and that one scared the shit out of me." He said with a little bit of excitement to him.

Everyone laughed.

"You must be Connors sister. The one moving in correct?" Kian asked "the one and only" i said said with the cheesiest smile ever he laughed and said "let me finish my video and then I'll come down. Hey Connor you should invite Sam and Trevor over." Connor nodded and headed down stairs. Ricky, JC and I followed.  I sat on the couch lazily and someone came over, I didn't know who it was my eyes were shut, and flopped on top of me.

"Who's fat ass is on me?!" I tried yelling but was out of breath. "Not me" I heard Connor say "not me" I heard Ricky say "not me" I heard kian say as he was coming down the steps "JC GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"  everyone laughed and I felt Jc move so his weight was not on me but he was still over too of me.

I open my eyes yo see JC hovering over me. "Hello there pretty lady." JC said in his cowboy accent I laughed and pushed him off and on to the floor.

Everyone just laughed including me.

"Trevor will be here in 20, and same will be here in about 15."
Connor said walking back from the kitchen.

"So in an hour they will both be here." Kian said laughing. "Yes" Connor said smiling. "Kk while we wait does anyone wanna go swimming?" I said. Because I saw a pool and I love swimming.

"JC you wanna swim?" Kian asked him. "I'm down." Everyone nodded and before anything else happened I ran upstairs to get my swim suit on.

I wore a black bikini top with wife pocka dotts and just plane black bottoms. I grabbed a towel and ran down stairs.

When I got outside the only person there was Ricky so I decided to grab some drinks for everyone.

I grabbed 4 Arizona's and brought them outside and everyone but Connor was there.

I put my towel on one of the chairs and put my feet in the pool. I heard the door open and close behind me. About 5 second after that I felt someone push me and I was in the water.

When I came up I saw Connor. Laughing and everyone else also.

"Connor I want a drink of Arizona can you help me out?" I said with a smile on my face he nodded grabbing my hand.

As he grabbed my hand I yanked and he fell in to the pool. I started laughing my head off and so did everyone else. 

Finally Connor looked at me. He looked almost sad. I looked down where he was looking and I noticed my cuts were showing. Shit!

I turned around and everyone was now looking consernd at Connor he look up giving them a smile. It was such a fake smile and I know the could tell. But they went with it. "Please don't worry" I mouthed to Connor "we will talk later" he mouthed back.I nodded. 

"Hey I'm here!!" I heard some on yell. "In the back!" JC yelled. JC came up to me and rapped his arm around my waist. I'm kinda confused at what he is doing.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him "keeping you from going to Sam." He said I smiled and went with it so did everyone else. Even Connor

"Hey guys what's up?" A guy said who I'm pretty sure is Sam. "Oh this must be Nicky Connors sister right?" He asked I nodded and leaned back onto JC chest. I felt his smile.

"Sam you can use some of my shorts" kian said politely Sam nodded and headed inside

" so what was the holding my waist and everyone not being fased by it with?" I asked jenuanlly confused "Sam would literally get you and break your heart sooo we let JC act like you to were dating and that's what you will have to do in front of Sam." Connor explained I understood right away. As soon as Connor finished we heard a childish voice say "bitches I'm here" Trevor I'm guessing yelled. "Gay?" I mouthed to everyone the all nodded. OK cool " Trevor run up to my room and put on some swim trunks." Connor yelled

About 5 minutes later Sam came out with kians swim trunks on. " who wants to play truth or dare in the pool ?" Sam asked when Trevor walked out. You heard a bunch of ya's and sures. " OK um JC truth or dare?" Sam asked

"Dare"

"I dare you to hold you girlfriend like a baby the rest if swimming." JC came up to me and picked me up I giggled and he did to "JC go" "con DA bom t or d" he said "t" " if you were gay what guy would you date?" " umm.. Oh easy kian." Kians eyes widened then went back to normal "Nicky truth or death of the dare" I laughed at his remake " dare"

"If JC is cool with it kiss the hottest guy here other than jc." I looked at JC for permission he nodded I looked at the group walked up to kian and kissed him. The rest of the night we played truth or dare and watched a movie. I got a new family.