WOW!

The outfit on top is Nickys outfit with out the ciggarette Nicky POV

Right now we are on our way to our house and its definatly not quiet in the car.

The music was playing until JC pulled out his camera and started to vlog.

"Hello everyone, its Jc. Today was a fun day we picked up a new little passenger. But first I'm here with" he says as he turned the camera to Ricky "MEEEE!" Ricky screamed on the top of his lungs. Then Jc  turned the camera to Connor "AND MEE!!" Connor said just as loud. Then Jc turned the camera to him again. "So ya you guys see them all the time but the new passenger/ roommate is...." He turned the camera to me "NICKY FRANTA!" I screamed with jazz hands. Everyone laughed.

"So ya Nicky just flew in today.... Hey Nicky shouldn't you be  vlogging this? "Oh ya" I reaches for my back pocket and pulled out my camera. Jc kept vlogging and I went to vlogging.

"Hey what's up you guys it Nicky, and today I am not in Minnesota no more, no, no, no. I'm in.....drumrole please" Connor starts making a drum noise "L.A!!!"

"I'm here with my lovable brother Connor" I leaned up against him and flew my hands out.  I stuck my head in front "the wonderful Jc Caylen" " You better think I'm wonderful." He said with a little sass in his snap. We all laughed "oh and don't for get the sass master them self, Ricky Dillon." I said trying to hold back the laugh. Ricky, still looking at the road said " mhm, thats me"

I sat back down in my seat and said "yep so I finally moved to California with these wierdos and kian? But ya I just landed so I'm gonna go home start unpacking and I'll talk to you later." I ended the vlog. And I said "turn on some music!" Waving my arms in the air.Ricky laughed and turned on the radio.   
"THIS IS MY JAM! YAAASSS" Ricky screeched in a girly voice. As good girls by 5sos came on. "Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." We all sang. Well practacully screemed. Right when the song ended we pulled into a drive way.

This must be my new house. Wow