Secrets

Malia's POV

I wake up cuddled up to Grayson I adjust my eyes to the sun I look at the time 12:26. Why do I always sleep so late. I try to get out of Grayson's grip but he always has a protective death grip on my it's annoying. I then try to crawl under but still useless.

"Can you not struggle for once and just give up" he says his voice groggily his eyes still closed he opens them.

"No because you really shouldn't have that grip on someone" I say he chuckles.

"It's how I am...it's lek an instinct to have a right grip so no one can take the person" he says.

"Yeah it's really protective and you have to not worry...who's gonna take me huh" I asks.

"Mal just get over it and deal with the fact that I'm protective when I'm asleep too so" he says I laugh.

"Ok stop being full of yourself and let me leave" I say.

"No I'm good" he says and pulls me closer.

"I'm not and I'm not doing this again we have a day ahead of us so get up" I say hitting his chest he's shirtless.

"The struggle you have to just get out of my grip is cute" he says with a smirk.

"Shut up" I say hitting him he chuckles he just let's me punch him without a flinch from it. "You know I know a place to hit you that'll hurt like hell" I say.

"Sure ok nothing will hurt" he says I laugh and then punch his dick. "Fucking shit" he says his grips loosens and I get out he grabs it in pain. "I have a headache is that possible" he says his voice strained in pain I laugh.

"I guess I don't know I've never been punched in the dick which I don't have" I say smiling.

"You can be such a bitch" he says.

"Don't call me that dick now I have the right to break up with you" I say angrily he coughs and finally the pains gone. He laughs.

"You're hot when your angry babe" he says. The way babe rolls off his tongue it just sound great.

"Yeah whatever shut up" I say blushing and turning to go to the washroom. But then arms wrap around my waist from behind. He pulls me close my back touching his bare chest.

"You know...it feels great to be able to call you these things now" he says. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I know" I say "now let me go to the washroom I gotta take a shower" I say.

"Can I join?" He asks I raise an eyebrow.

"No" I say plainly.

"Why" he groans.

"Because I said no now let me go" I say annoyed.

"You look really sexy right now" he whispers in my ear which send shivers through my spine.

"Ok...now please let me go" I say he chuckles I never really knew how to take a complement. He let's go and I go to the washroom. I strip and go into the shower.

After I change into my beige shorts and a crop top and a cover over as my combat boots. I have beige ones and black ones too. "Ok I'm good to go" I say looking up and Grayson's looking at his phone and he didn't hear me. "Gray" I add nothing. "Yup this is why I'm dating you...so you can be a fucking idiot" I say to myself. I cough loud nothing though. I walk up closer. "I'm naked" I say his head snaps up. "You pig I was talking to you and you weren't answering" I say he laughs.

"And you lied saying you were naked so we're even" he says I roll my eyes.

"Can we go?" I ask.

"Yes" he says. I sigh and we leave the room. I look down in my bag to see if I left my phone "Mal watch out" he says and grabs me and pulls me towards him he smiles nicely at the guy and says sorry.