I missed this

Malias POV

I sit in my room bored not doing anything on not going to that party tonight. I scroll through my phone while listening to music I just sit there and I get hungry I go downstairs and eat some cereal.

"So I haven't seen your boyfriend in a while?" Ian says.

"Yeah because I don't want him in front of you" I mumble and go back upstairs with my cereal. I sit eating my cereal and actually doing. Some homework wow I'm bored.

Grayson's POV

"Why won't you go" chase asks.

"I don't want to just leave me alone" I say.

"You're being annoying and not yourself" he says I flip him off.

"Whatever" I say he nods.

"Fine" he says. "I gotta go" he adds and leaves I sit there on my desk chair bored. I wish I could just call mal over. I look at her balcony I get sad. Stop I have to get a way to get her back. Figure something out at least. I need to I want to...I have to.

Malias POV

I look at my balcony doors and automatically tears sting my eyes. No...why do I do this. I want to hug him and kiss him I want him here and he's probably going to that party I start crying. I get up I'm gonna take a shower. I go and take one.

~

I'm sitting here doing nothing bored ugh ever since that date Maya and Aaron are like a thing already I like them but it's annoying. What should I do....watch a movie. I turn the tv on and put in a movie. And it was the fault in our stars. I'm depressed I just want to sit and watch sad movies.

It's the end of the movie and I'm balling. "Why" I say. I look over to my balcony just wishing for Grayson to show up and I cry more j granny box of napkins crying hard. I just wish my life didn't suck. "I miss you" I mumble. "I want you back" I add. I grab my pillow and punch it. "Ugh why did you do that you dick how dare you" I say angrily. God I'm everywhere. I'm sad angry bored. I go to the washroom my face swollen I wash my face. But that won't help when crying. Again when I get back because I see a picture of me and Grayson.

"This is what you're making me do you loser" I say annoyed why did this happen. "Why do you have this affect on me" I yell out. I just cry into my pillow until I have nothing left and I fell asleep.

Grayson's POV

I pace my room ugh I keep starring at her balcony door and I just want to be with her I lay down. Get a life and grow a pair of balls Grayson. Get her back and you can so cmon and do it....just do it.

Hour later...

Malias POV

I wake up face down into the pillow I look up and sigh I look at the time. Only an hour that's it that's how long I've been asleep. I roll off my bed and go downstairs. I go into the kitchen no ones here. I sit on the couch. I text Maya.

Me: are you going to that party?

Maya: yeah me and Aaron you?

Me: nope

Maya: boo you whore

Me: whatever

I put my phone away. I look through the channels bored. Ugh I haven't been bored like this in literally forever. I sit watching tv.

~

It's night time it's dark I go back to my room and lay on my bed. I hear a knock at the door I get up and go back downstairs. I open it to see Grayson it's raining I didn't even know he's soaked.