Simon #1 ~ he ignores you

You were getting a lot of hate lately and it was taking a toll on you. Simon was also stressed out as he was having to film videos edit them and also had meetings, writing sessions and a few other little projects. You went over to see Simon as you haven't seen him in person for a week. It had been 3 months since Simon asked you out and you felt like your relationship was going down hill. As you entered the Sidemen house you greeted all the boys who were filming videos. You notice that Simon isn't down stairs so you go to his room. You know on his door as you walk in. 'Hey babe I've missed you' you say your voice straining a little since you were going through a rough patch. 'Hi, I'll come down stairs in 30, I'm busy' Simon brushed you off. You got a little mad but you try and clam down and walk down stairs and sit on the couch with Vikk and Ethan. 'Did you find Simon?' Ethan questions, 'yep but he doesn't want to talk right now' you sigh. You under stood that he was stressed and you felt bad but 10 minutes was all you really wanted, what you needed. You just sat down on the coach watching tv and talking to the boys. The boys decide to go and get pizza so you and jj go and get it. 'Talked to Simon yet?' He asked innocently not knowing what happened 'I got brushed off he probably doesn't even know I'm here' you felt bad now realising that your boyfriend probably didn't even care. You were at the boys for a bit longer when you decided at 1 it was time to go. You go up to Simons room to say bye to find him asleep. You close his laptop that's next to him and pull the blankets over him.