Harry #1 ~ he has a photo shoot

A/n ETHANS GF EMILY LIKED MY TWEET AND IM DYING OMG.

Recently Harry was asked to do a photo shoot for a gamer magazine and it was his first shoot alone. He didn't want to go alone so he asked you to go with him and you said yes cause you always thought he was hot enough to model.

*day of the shoot*
You and Harry arrived about 10 minutes early because he didn't want to be late. You walked in and met upright the photographer and designer as well as the other staff on hand in the shoot. You both were surprised Harry had a change room with food and a lounge in it so you took advantage of it. Harry got the clothes he needed to wear first and the makeup artist came in and did his makeup which you kinda laughed at but you didn't say anything. Through out the whole day you were taking photos of him on your phone and watching him do his thing. He was surprisingly good at it and you couldn't help thinking how hot he was in some of the poses. When you were finished Harry have the photographer his email so all the photos could be sent to him even the bad ones.
'How is my model today?' You asked when you hopped into the car,
'Your the beautiful one it should have been you, but it was good' Harry said giving you a kiss on the forehead.
You kept on making a few flirtatious jokes which Harry always laughed at. But you still couldn't understand why he was so hot?