Ethan #1 ~ hes mad

After a long day of filming and editing 4 videos Ethan was stressed out. He went over to the boys to film two videos out four. You were at the boys seeing Josh your brother and decided to stay since you knew Ethan would be there soon. He didn't give you a kiss hello but you knew he was busy so you just brushed it off. A few hours later he finished and said that he would edit it tomorrow. Ethan went to get a red bull and drank a little then say it down, he walked out of the kitchen to get his phone. You were sitting in the lounge room watching tv with Simon and vikk when you started to here arguing. You got up to see what it was about when you hear Ethan scream 'that's my fuçking redbull'. Next thing Ethan grabs all of his things and tells you that you two are leaving. The ride back to his flat is silent and you didn't want to get yelled at. When you were back at his flat he goes straight to his room and slams the door. You decided to try and help so you order pizza and set the Netflix up with blankets and pillows. The next 15 minutes of you cleaning up his flat and getting the mini date ready the pizza arrives. You pay and set it down on the couch, you walk to Ethan's room and take a deep breath before knocking. Ethan tells you to go away and you walk in Anyway and ask whats wrong he starts yelling 'I don't want you to see me go away gord' he keeps yelling as he sits at his desk chair. You walk over and kiss him interrupting his rant. 'I don't care why your mad I know your stressed but let's get you happy then I want to know okay babe?' You say firmly yet still being nice. You grab his hand and take him to the couch were you both lay down and watch Netflix whilst eating. After your first movie Ethan pauses it and turns to you. 'I am so sorry for being mad just I had a lot on my mind and the hate is getting to me and I'm super stressed and I'm really sorry, you are the worlds best girlfriend because you don't like yelling and you let me yell at you and you even cleaned my flat, ordered dinner and calmed me down as well as cuddling me. I love you so much and I never want to lose you' he says looking into your eyes before kissing you. After that he was calm and said sorry to the boys and every thing was perfect.