Simon #2 ~ your first fight

This is a second part to he ignores you :-) enjoy.

As you shut his laptop and pull the covers over him he wakes up. 'What the hell y/n I was sleeping' he groans. 'Simon don't get mad at me I've been here for 7 hours and you haven't talked to me so don't even start' you raise your voice a little to prove a point. 'Well your not my first priority y/n stop being so clingy jeez' he sits up and starts working on his laptop again.That hurt you, you weren't clingy were you? ' are you seriously saying this. I haven't seen you in a whole week and this is how you greet me, sometimes I really think you hate me' you get a bit emotional. 'Just go I cant deal with your attitude right now I'll talk to you when I'm not doing other things' 'What ever, talk to me when you want to see me again, wait on second thoughts don't because you normally don't see your ex's after you break up' you yell as you stormed out. You walk down stairs and all the boys look at you sadly, they know how hard you've had it recently. Ethan comes over and gives you a big bear hug as you start crying, Ethan's hugs were the best you loved them but they couldn't cheer you up right now. You say goodbye to the other guys and hug them, as you say your final goodbyes to jj and tobi you hear someone running down the stairs. 'Wait y/n I'm sorry' Simon yells as he rushes over to you giving you a massive hug and kissing your forehead. 'I've had it Simon you know I've had it hard and I let you have your time and do the things you needed but you blew me off completely, the boys were way happier to see me then you' a few tears fall as you back away. 'I've been so stressed and I'm sorry baby I didn't mean anything I've said I've just missed you and I have heaps of work and I shouldn't have treated you like that, please don't leave me' Simon looks at you and a tear falls from his eye. 'How about you pack a bag and come stay at mine tonight and some of tomorrow? We can spend time together and relax for The first time in a while?' Simon agrees and quickly packs a bag and you say bye to the boys again. 'If he is rude call us and I'll hurt him' jj jokes. You and Simon went back to yours and you spent the night cuddling and the next day talking and watching movies.