Tobi #1 ~ football

A/n: thanks for 200 views !!! xx

Today you and your boyfriends 3 months, Tobi were going to go play football and just muck around. You knew he was pretty good at football but you didn't tell him you used to be really good but don't have time to play anymore. You arrived at the field with your bag alone as you were meeting Tobi and the sidemen aswell as cal and callux and a few others. You were glad that Emily (Ethan's gf), Sarah (Callux's gf) and Freya (Josh's gf) were going to be there aswell. You walk out onto the pitch in your yoga pants and workout tee shirt and a Nike jumper on with your boots and bag with your phone and other items you needed. You say hi the the guys and girls and sit down and put your boots on. 'Wow Y/N, great choice of boots did tobi help' Ethan said as he saw your boots you laughed 'no I got these boot when they came out last year in April, I got them pre ordered even though I don't play anymore'. At the start of the video everyone was shocked that you were so good, but by the end you were tied with tobi as you were finishing the video. The last challenge was the extra goalies challenge, (I think I made this up, their are 4 people in the goals instead of 1) with Freezy, Simon, Ethan and Manny were in the goal. Tobi was up first and he missed, the goal being saved by Simon. It was your turn you walked up to the camera and said 'straight down the middle' before you took a run up and kicked the ball as hard as you could with it being on target.  It goes straight through Manny's hand in the middle and you won. You run around celebrating before running into Tobi's arms. As you all approach the camera you lean on Manny and say to everyone, 'I have a new favourite brother' before everyone laughs and you tell everyone your kidding. Let's just say Tobi didn't know whether to be happy that you are perfect for each other or mad cause you beat him.