0.7

I hoped y'all liked the trailer;)))

Shawn
Considering everything that happened yesterday I decided that we really shouldn't go to school, i honestly didn't think she was ready yet.
"Mom can i not take her to school and just let her rest her, i don't think she's ready." I say concerned
"Oh is my boy concerned about a girl, i haven't seen you like this since freshman year shawn. She's really changing you." My mom smirks, "but yes i totally agree with you, you two just stay here and i'll leave you some money for lunch." She says before walking out the door with my sister. i went to go check on her to make sure nothing had happened over night. Jenn was still alseep soundly cuddling up to her pillow like it was someone, the sleeves of my sweatshirt hung from her arms. I decided not to wake her and just let her wake up on her own.

....

Jenn

I open my eyes trying to get my blurry vision back to normal. Stretching out my body i look around the empty room. Throwing the covers off me, i walk down the stairs towards the movie area (living room).
"Well good morning " i hear a raspy voice startling me. I turn around to see the morning haired Shawn Mendes.
" Hey" i laugh sitting down on the coach.
"Shawn why did you pick me up off the streets? why didn't you just drive right past me." i questioned. He breaths in and bites his lip sitting down next to me.
"Jenn, you think i'd just leave you there for dead? I would never. Even though you call me an asswhole every time you see me doesn't mean i really am one." He says as he softly grazes my
check with his hand.
"I'm sorry shawn.. i don't let people in as easy as others do. Ever since Jamie died it-" He cuts me off.
"Jamie, is he the boy in the picture, i'm assuming your brother..." I nod at his response. "How did he um-"
"Die? he was beaten to death with my father beer can and fists" i swallow hard letting a tear roll down my face. " He was so young, talented, god shawn the kid had a voice. But he was to weak. He couldn't fight back." By this point i was full out crying into Shawns chest.
"You write." He sternly said, my eyebrows furry together.
"How did yo-"
"You dropped your song book, i though it was mine because it looks identical to one of mine. i Opened it and saw songs, and your name. " He says. " Jenn those songs were-"
"Amazing i know.." i interrupted him.
"My grandfather, he always had an eye for writing songs and singing. My brother and i both got those talents." i say sniffing.
" Why don't we do something... Fun!" Shawn says trying to light up the mood as he jumps up off the coach hitting his head.
"Oh My God shawn your so stupid, your to tall to jump in hear" I say trying to hold my laugher.
"Jenn, have you ever been to Kennedy Park (fyi i just made this up)." I shake my head no. Shanw grabs my hands and leads me to his sisters room to get a pair of jeans and then he hands me his maroon Obay sweatshirt. This is going to be an eventful day.