4.5

Shawn

I slid the white wash cloth across my cuts turning it a brownish color; i hissed in pain as the cuts stung me with in. Some to deep to clean.

"Fuck!" i scream slamming the towel down as my thick blood raced down my biceps and my back.  I jump as a see a figure walk into the bathroom.

"Shawn getting mad at the towel won't help " Jenn said in a soft voice as she picked up a new white towel. "Here let me help you now" she says as she sits me down onto the toilet.

My head now bowing towards her; i couldn't bare making eye contact with her.

"Why did you do it?" i asked as she cleaned the cuts softly, before continuing, "why'd you leave" i clenched my jaw looking up to her with tears in my eyes as she bits her lip forcefully.

Soon she puts the now brown towel down and climbs in-between my leg making me seem much taller than her, taking my bruise face in her hands.

"i left for you own good; but if i knew he'd still try to do this to you i would have stayed." She spits out as she strokes my hair.

Jenn looked at me with sorrow in her eyes as if her heart was breaking little by little.

"And Wes? were you to a.." i said trying to get the right words out making me laugh shaking her head.

"No silly, he was m-my best friend." she said before continuing, "your the one i always want shawn, it killed me not to see your face everyday and my body i-it urged for your hands" she cries.

My eyes soften as i looked at the girl i love break down right i front of me.

"i just ask one thing of you once your healed" she says as tears streamed down her pump face.

"anything " i say as i kissed the tears away

"can we have a service for him, I was all he had shawn please it's what he deserves" She tires to smile but sadly fails.

"of course baby, of course" i sooth her bringing her into a hug but soon pulls away. "god i'm so in love with you" i say making her blush.

Before she said anything, i Slam my lips onto her dried ones. I didn't care if her lips were perfect pamper or dried i needed to kiss her.

Our lips movies in sync as if they were a symphony.

4 WEEKS LATER...

Jenn

I slid the tight black dress on and fixed my messy curled hair as i glanced at myself in the mirror.

"He' would love you in that dress baby" A voice said as his hands slid around my waist trapping me against his torso.

"I don't know if i can do this shawn" i say looking down at my hands.

In a swift motion Shawn turns me so now my chest glued to his.

" Now Jenn Hastings would he want you do be sad, and crying because of his death. I bet you he would want to to celebrate his life, and i promise you he's probably up there and showing all the other kids his horrible dance moves" Shawn laughed as he takes about is known cell mate making me laugh to because i knew it was true...

Flash back

"Jenn watch this" wesley says as he slips and starts to do the whip and dab.

"wes bare me now please" i laugh as i attach my hands to my eyes making him fake hurt.

"if i say now hasting i am the best dancer in brooketown" he laughs.

end of flashback

The memories passed my mind making me smile as i walk towards the gray stone.

Breathing deep my collapse towards the grave as tears streamed down my face as now fell into my hair.

"No wesley come back please" i say in pure pain.

Soon Shawn sits me up and rubs my back, same does louie.

I look at the stone closely as i smiled at the writing.

Wesley Finn Tucker
June 11, 1997 - December 8, 2017
A beloved friend, cell mate, and the 'best' dance
"No matter what you say; i'll always be in your heart"

.....

HEY YALL HOPE YOU ENJOYEd; even though this was a sad chap.... we're just getting started ! see y'all soon♥️

visuals!!

jenn at wes grave:(

Jenn while taking to shawn in the bathroom

Shawn when jenn walks into the bathroom