3.4

Jenn

"Wake up sleepy, it's school time" a loud British voice said though the door making me grown.

Looking around the room i try to feel across the bed for the boy that i feel asleep with last night. But i felt no one.

"Louie, where's Shawn!" i screaming making the floppy haired British boy run back to my room.

"down stairs now lets go, Shannon already out some clothes on the dresser for you!" He laughed as he walked alway.

Stretching my body out, I get up and examined the clothes that Shanon had picked for me.

Catching my eye was the black shirt that was sheer in the middle and the black skinny jeans, slipping the out fit on i admired my figure as if the black clothing fit me perfectly.

"god your beautiful" a voice emerged startling me.

"jesus christ shawn, trying to kill me?" i laughed as i picked up my bag and fixed my curled hair.

"no, not right now baby girl" he said jokingly making me shove his shoulder to the side. "babe ouch that hurt" he said faking, as his hand was placed on his heart.

Smirking at the boy in front of me, i laugh, " suck in up bad boy" and with that i walked towards his car swinging my hips just to show off my ass making him laugh.

.....

Arriving at school was the least of my worries, more facing the school rats and Ian. Picking at my nails, i tried not to make it noticeable to shawn that i had been nervous.

" what's up ?" Shawn said as we pulled into school, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Nothing" i breath as i pick up my bag.

nothing at all...

shawn

I knew something was wrong, i sensed it.

"Jenn, cmon tell me" i said pulling her waist against the car.

"I'm just nervous shawn, what if he's here.." she said looking around trying not to make eye contact with me.

pulling her chin up so our eyes meet, " who cares i'm here and i'll never leave you"  I say as i lean down to kiss her.

"we're just gonna be fine baby i promise" i smile as i take her hand and walk into school.

IM SORRY IK THIS IS SHORT BUT I HAVE A BIG IDEA FOR NEXT CHAP AND I DONT WANNA GIVE ANYTHING AWAY. love y'all

Jenn's outfit

Jenn and Shawn @ school