2.1

Jenn
The sound of the shower turning on woke me from my comfy sleep, i stair out the window with to much on my mind. Stepping softly onto the cold tile off the messy bed i walked into the Shawn's bathroom.
"Shawn? is that you" I ask to whom the person was in the shower.
"yeah, sorry jenn did i wake you" he says through the water droplets.
"yes but it doesn't matter I had to wake up sooner or later" i laughed as i run my fingers through my tangled hair.
"Babe can you hand me the towel please" shawn asked as his hand shot out of the shower, slowly handing it to him, i hear him wrap it around his body and getting out of the shower, i look away to embarrassed to stair.
"Baby girl don't be shy" Shawn says lifting my head making me look down at his beautiful body. Shit. Was he built. Biting my lip i laugh as i engulf him into a hug.
"god Shawn you make me feel like my old self again."
"good" was all he answered after kissing my lips softly before staring to change.
" um Jenn, I'm sorry to say this but we have school today" Shawn says smirking.
"Fuck.. i got nothing to-" i say but Shawn cuts me short
"shannon will help you " He smiles and i leave the room towards Shannons.
"Hey Shan, can you help me with an outfit for school" i ask smiling as she jumps from her bed excitedly.
"Of corse sugar! I'm gonna make you look hot!" She claps as she runs toward her closet.
Shortly after throwing pieces of clothing on the floor she finally picked one, black lose soft and sexy shorts from forever 21 and a grayish tight cropped top paired with one of shawn's flannels and two necklaces, one a lace choker and one a moon choker, and of course i wore my white distressed converse along with that.

^^ it's so cute omg!!

Walking out of the bathroom u heard Shannon gasp...
"damn girl you look great! i'm amazing" She laughs to her self.. before continuing " one last thing" She says as. he hands so to my bun taking it out letting my natural long wavy hair fall.
"Perfect!" She smiles as she hands me a small nap sack purse.

Shawn

God girls take a long time to get ready, i though as i waited for Jenn, for all i care she could be wearing sweats, she'd still look ho-. I was cut off from my thoughts as the beautiful figure came down stairs.
Jenn, she looked amazing, the out fit complemented her body frame, making her look more built then majorly skinny. And for the first time ever since the incident with Ian, her hair was down.
"Well fuck how am i going to stay away from you all day eh?" i whisper in her ear as we walk down to the car making her blush.
"Oh Shawn, cut it out you" she says laughing making me smile even more.
God she was beautiful, and i could tell she was getting better from this anorexia problem.

HOPE YALL LIKED IT NOT MY BEST BUT THE NEXT CHAPER WITH BE YHEM AT SCHOOL!!  BE PREPARED