0.9

Jenn

Trying to get away from Shawn fast enough was hard, i had sticks for legs and the kids freaking 6'2. But i did manage to do it, i ran into some woods near by the park that was close to the entrance. I pull my phone out and texts sages number.

J: can you pick me up somewhere, and maybe can i stay at your for a few?😕
S: Sure, where ?
J: Kennedy Park....😅
S: Jenn how the hell did you get there ??🤔
J: The fuck boy😒
S: You better explain when you get in my car girl😠
J: Hurry it's cold

i waited about 10 mins before i spotted sages car and hoped in quickly, I look around and i saw shawn.
"SAGE DRIVE" i scream as she presses the gas.
as we reach the highway sage immediately pushed questions on my shoulders.
"So why were you with..." she stops short before saying, "Him". I swallow hard, i didn't want to lie but i also didn't want to tell her what's really up.
"W-well i was stuck outside my house and i had no key, and it stared to pour and such and the bloody kid just picked me up and i slept at his house for a bit no big deal" I say hoping she would believe it.
"Alright... atlest you didn't sleep with him.."She trails off "Jenn do you have feelings for shawn" she questioned. Yes, i have feelings for the real Shawn not the other one he claims is himself.
"Sage, are you crazy." i laugh
"sorry i was wondering" She smiled pulling into her driveway.
"Schools tomorrow so we have to go to bed, but i'm going to make you look hot tomorrow, we can play a little game with our friend shawn" she laughs...
"game?" i questioned
" your going to be a totally badass jen just trust me" she says smiling as she hands me sweats and a t-shirt.
"oh sage" i laugh befoe drifting asleep on her bed.

:))) hope y'all liked it :))