C h a p t e r T w o

Tobias POV
Zeke and I laugh as we walk back to the apartment. I unlock the key and see Tris laying on the floor sleeping. I laugh and go over to her. "Trissy poo? Wake up darling" her eyes flutter open. "Is it time for dinner?" I laugh. "Nope. Just finished lunch. She sighs and sits up. I bring over her wheel chair and she smiles. "CARRY ME SLAVE." I roll my eyes and put her in her chair. Zeke laughs "I have to get back to Shauna. See ya at dinner!"

Tris POV
I laugh at his girly tone and wheel myself to Christina's apartment. She opens the door and looks confused until I say. "YOHOO! DOWN HERE!" She laughs and then widens her eyes. "GURLLL WHY ARE YOU IN A WHEEL CHAIR" I laugh and say" Eric shot me in my lower back." Her eyes widen and then she lets me into the apartment.I start from the beginning.

"So Eric tried to kiss me and when I ran away he shot me in the back, uri and four took me to the hospital and the nurse told me everything was okay, BUT when I went to stand up, I couldn't move my legs."

She gasps and then asks" are you paralyzed?" I nod my head. She takes a minute and starts pacing. " CHRIS. STOP PACING." She smiles. "Sorry Hun." I roll my eyes. "One more thing." Her eyes widen. Again.

"I was pregnant but I lost the baby."

She becomes completely still and I nod my head. We sit in silence for a couple minutes. After a while I ask, "can you wheel me to dinner?" She nods her head.

We arrive at the dinning hall and we eat dinner. Uriah says, well, more like screams. We all look at him. He screams again, louder this time. "WHERE. IS. MY. CAKE????" I look at Lynn and her mouth is stuffed with cake. She shrugs her shoulders and I just laugh. As Christina is getting up to leave she says, "Four! Be good to her!! Since she's paralyzed he's gonna nee-" I look at her with wide eyes and whisper to her, "I HAVENT TOLD HIM YET!!
I take Tobias's hand and we go back to the apartment.  I wheel over to the couch and tell him everything since the hospital. Even about the baby. He walks into the bedroom. I don't follow him.

2 years later
I roll over to the couch and turn on the TV. Toby glares at me but then smiles. "What?" "Don't you have a date to prepare for?"

Ohhhhh. I forgot about that. Hehe. I wheel over to the bathroom and apply my make up. As I apply I think about to tonight. I am. POSITIVE. He's gonna propose tonight. I found a receipt for the ring, Christina had to go one day suddenly to go shopping with four, four is REALLY nervous and my gut tells me I'm right. I mean we have been dating for 3 years so, why not? I slip on a dress and do my hair. We go to the cafeteria and I say, "hey guys, we're leaving for our date!" Marlene yells, "WAIT! Before you go, I have an announcement!"

She blushes and says, " I'm pregnant!"
We all clap but Uriah looks confused. After the noise does down he turns to Marlene.

"Marlene. We have never done IT." She looks nervous. "sure we done IT at some point I'm mean-"

Uriah cuts her off. "Marlene who's the father?" Marlene looks around the group and her eyes settle on Will. Oh my god. Christina will be so heart broken. I'm trying to think of strategy to help her cope. I'm in a daze until Marlene announces the father.

"Four"