C h a p t e r T h r e e

I don't even look at Four. I turn my head and wheel myself as fast as I can back to Christina's apartment. I immediately collapse on the bed I use while sleeping over her place.

I'm crying for what seems for hours until I hear Christina's voice. "FOUR, SHE IS NOT IN MY APARTMENT AND EVEN IF SHE WAS I WOULDN'T TELL YOU! SO GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KICK YOUR BUTT SO HARD YOU WILL END UP IN NEW JERSY!"

She slams the door closed and comes to my bed with a bunch of dauntless cake and hot chocolate. "Oh honey. I'm so sorry." She sets the food on the night stand and goes to her bed which is next to mine. (The set up is like a hotel room basically.)

She sits so she is facing me. " Do you want to watch a movie?" I nod and drag myself over to her bed while she makes popcorn. She puts in my favorite movie, Avengers, and I fall asleep before the battle even begins.
---------
1 Month Later
It's one month later and I'm still paralyzed. I wake up and see Chris left me a note saying she was going to pick up some breakfast. I'm living at Chris' apartment, and still haven't gotten my old stuff from HIS apartment. Marlene and Four broke up and I'm single as well as Uriah.

I hear a knock on the door and yell, "Chris just use your key!" They keep knocking and I roll out of bed and get in my wheel chair. I see Four standing there with a box. In the box is all of my things from his apartment. I grab the box and slam the door in his face. He calls after me, "Wait! Tris! I need to talk to you!" I'm already putting my clothes in the closet. "I don't need to talk to you!"

I hear an intense 'BANG' and realize the door was knocked down. My eyes widen and I fall to the ground and use my arms to drag myself under the bed. I hear footsteps and I suck in my breath.

I hear Four call, "Tris! Where are you!?" I'm lucky my wheel chair is short so he can't see it.

5 minutes later I hear Christina enter the apartment. Apperently Four doesn't hear it. Chris walks into the bedroom and looks under the bed. I do a slight wave and she smiles.

I lift up the cover a little bit so I can see what's going on. Christina taps four on the back. He turns around smiling but it quickly turns into a frown. She grabs his collar and punches him in the face. His hands fly up to his face and she sucker punches him. He groans and doubles over. Still groaning, Chris elbows him in the back and he falls down. She kicks him in the ribs and then Chris starts dragging him out of the apartment.

I roll out from under the bed and then lift myself into my wheel chair. My arm strength is really good considering I can't use my legs. I wheel after them and four is unconscious.

Chris sighs.
"FINALLY! I can't drag this boy by myself!!" I chuckle and help her drag him. "Where are we taking him?" I ask. She immediately responds. "The police department." I nod and we get him there.

*timelapse to DPD (Dauntless Police Department)*
An officer comes up to us and asks, "What do you need young lady's?" He smiles at me and I can see him looking Chris up and down. "This is my Ex." I say sweetly to him.

He gulps and Chris explains the situation to him. After everything is sorted out, Chris says, "Wanna eat?" I shrug my shoulders. "Sure! To the Dauntless Diner!" I laugh and she wheels me there.

We eat when I see Uriah, Lynn, Shanua, and Zeke come over to us."Hey guys!" Uriah sits next to  me. I follow his eyes and see them looking at people across the diner. Four and Marlene. Of course.

I clear my
Throat and poke him in the side. He shakes his head and then yells, "Candor or Dauntless!!" We all look startled. "What?" Shauna asks. Uri rolls his eyes and says slowly, like he's speaking to a child, "Candor. Or. Dauntless! It's what we should do tonight!" We all nod in agreement and head back to me and Christina's apartment.

--