C h a p t e r F o u r

We all arrive at the apartment and sit in a circle. Uriah says, well SCREAMS, "TRISSY POO! CANDOR OR DAUNTLESS??" I think.

"DARE!" I scream back. He thinks for a second when there is a knock on the door.  He grins and says, "go get the door. Ima too lazy."

I roll my eyes and wheel over to the door. When I open it I see Four. "What do you want?" I spit at him.

He says, "I came to play Candor or Dauntless." I shut the door but it catches on his foot and he pushes past me and sits down in the circle. In my spot. I growl and go sit next to Uriah.

I say, "Four truth or dare?" His eyes light up. "Dare." I grin. "I dare you to leave and never come back." His face deflates and he takes off his shirt.

Four says, "Christina, truth or dare?"

Christina replies, "Candor. Ima lazy"

Four immediately responds, "Does Tris still have feelings for me???" I look at Christina and she just rolls her eyes.

"Any feelings she had for you were gone when you cheated on her."

His face deflates again and Christina says, "TRIS? CANDOR OR DAUNTLESS. DAUNTLESS? OKAY!" I dare you to sing a song summarizing you and Four's relationship."

I think for a second and then decide.

"You lay here with me
You're shutting down
I smell her on ya
I'm focused now
I know what's going on in your head, yeah
I know what's happened here in our bed yeah
Your phone is buzzing
So pick it up
I know she calling
so what the f***
I should've known a cheat stays a cheater
So here we are
And there goes the alarm
Ringing in my head like somebody said don't you trust him no
Texting from his ex
What did you expect
Now your lying here knowing we're he goes
Now he got that picture
karma is a b**** yeah
Rewind in the picture
There goes the alarm and the sirens go

I saw it coming
I let it go
My conscious tells me
I told you so 
I was so intrigued by your style boy
I've always been a sucker for a wild boy
I'm better than this
I know my worth
I might be getting what i deserve
But I ain't sticking round for the rewind

What's done is done"
(Alarm by Anne-Marie)

Christina starts clapping while all the boys look at me in awe and I bow as much as I can in my wheel chair.

"Thank ya, thank ya very much!" I go back to my spot and say, "Uriah! Candor or Dauntless!"

He pretends to think. "Can- DAUNTLESS OBVIOUSLY!" I roll me eyes and grin mischievously.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with who ever you want."

He grins and grabs my hand. I raise my eyebrows but he quickly dismisses it. He pulls me into the bedroom next to the living room.

"Do you want to have a dance party?" Uriah asks.
"UH CHA!" I laugh as Uriah grabs just dance and puts it in the Wii. We start dancing to C'mon by Ke$ha. We dance and when the song is over Four bursts in and sees us playing the Wii. He looks relieved. I roll my eyes and roll out with Uriah.

When I get there we play never have I ever.

Christina starts. "Never have I ever been a boy."  All the boys take a shot.

Will goes, "I see. That's how were gonna play. Never have I ever kissed a boy." All the girls except Lynn take a shot and so do Four, Uriah, and Zeke.

"Y'all need help"

I roll my eyes and say, "never have I ever been a big fat lying cheater." Nobody takes a shot. I clear my throat and stare at Four. He looks hurt. He stays still. I grab one of my shot glasses and jerk it upwards, spilling it all over his face. He wipes the alcohol off his eyes and slowly gets up. He walks towards the door and then slowly opens it. He speaks 5 words, barely heard.

"I will wait for you."

He closes the door and Christina yells, "SLEEPOVER!!" I groan as she drags me out of the apartment to pack our stuff.

Once we get to our apartment, she helps with pack a bag and grins mischievously as she packs something. I clear my throat.

"Am I packed?"

She looks up "Hmm? Yeah."

She wheels me back to Uriah's apartment and i go into the bathroom to change into my pjs. I ruffle through my bag and then find a pair of booty shorts and a crop top shirt.

"CHRISTINA?"

I hear from outside the door," oooo. I knew that was gonna happen." Christina slowly walks in.

I growl. She jumps back.

"GO GET ME MY SWEATPANTS AND SWEATSHIRT. NOW!" She runs out of the bathroom and comes back within a minute. She hands me my old soccer sweatpants and sweatshirt. I grin and put them on. I pull my hair up into a messy bun and roll myself out of the bathroom.

Uriah and I sit on the couch, while will and Chris sit in the love seat, Zeke and shauna on the other couch, and Lynn on the floor. I put in Thor and quickly fall asleep.

--
🤗🤗😏