Had an uneventful day?

Dear diary ,

I have to say that life is a mess without him?
but it was a mess with him so I would rather stay or run,  walk or jump but do nothing to end up in his way.
Gosh, it sucks to have your first love incomplete.
It sucks to loose your best friend and it sucks to be a bookish nerd.
who has loads of friends to party with, and only counted 5 to trust.

How have I ended up here..

I'll tell you all about it.

I am a reader and who is not?

Everyone who reads the sign boards when riding a bus,  everyone who reads the pamphlets or advertisements or the comics or even the titles of porn magzines or the Cinderella stories from childhood is a reader!

So hey you reader, everyone wants to be heard and so do I.

I want to scream on the top of my voice and jump from a mountain of the words I have been stumbling on.
I wish to become the change that the world needs.

Its not easy.
It's really fucking difficult to compose even a single line in perfect grammar and punctuation, that it becomes more challenging to put in right amount of thoughts.

I have read great authors and have a deep insightful respect towards everyone who is trying and struggling or writing blogs or even instagram posts.. and also these fantastic fan fiction on whattpad!
I love them all.

Its amazing ain't it? 
To be drowning in someone else's imagination.

gosh I am a distracted person.
I was saying about the day.

So today I finally got my copy of the fangirl by rainbow rowell.
and I am currently reading Looking for Alaska by John Green!
spoiler alert not at all..
keep on reading.
This guy miles halter is falling for Alaska.
she is a complete git and  annoying as hell.

But what do we love about john here,  is that even when the girl is a git in this book,  he has a way with words.
beautiful and easy!
so it makes the whole book a lot better.
and why do I choose to write today? 

I am mostly a happy person that makes it even more difficult to be sad and be happy at the same time.
do you get it? 

I chose to write today because it was an uneventful day. 

And days like these are haunted by memories.
I had to run away and write it down or even type it down.

So todays advice. 
If you are hurting and need to fucking put your shit together,  let the hell freeze over pick up a pen and go crazy with it.

It's time for the things that you must try.
what do I have this time.
Cycling alone before the sun is up.
Its a beautiful way to keep yourself sane in a world full of assholes, we need to be calm and maintain a healthy social life.

fuck social!
A normal life with smiles and laughter.
so just go with the flow get up in the morning and let the breeze kiss your tomatoes (fuck I meant cheeks(: ) AND LET THE BRIGHTNESS OF THE SUN WARM UP YOUR HEART.

WHY THE HELL AM I TYPING IN BOLD.  SHIT I need to stop.

I did, it's magic I am a wizard.

To the owl carrying my Hogwarts letter- why the fuck did you get lost?

It's probably a fucked up idea to write this kind of a diary entry I am no fucking Anne Frank:/
to have a stroy to inspire everyone.
but I have a normal life to talk about and is it not enough?

But to hell with it!
If you like it or not I will continue!  hahahahaa.. I  am annoying, I know it. who cares.
be happy be brave and show kindness.. its free...
enjoy the rest of the days for your life all you little babies out there I love ya all!! 
and yep I'll keep writing I was just having fun with you guys.

BelittleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara