Chapter Two

I'm sorry again BamSQUARED for not updating so soon. I was using my cell phone at creating the story. PEACE.
_____________________________

Clove's POV

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting.” The drunken teacher said, as he opened the door. “My name is Mr. Haymitch Abernathy, your teacher for the rest of your life.”

“Two months.” I corrected him. “For two months only.”

“Oh, I like your sarcasm, Clove.” He laughed. “Now let’s both enter to the classroom.”

He began to open the door for me but I refused to go inside, I’m shy to enter to the classroom and meet my classmates. I’m different from them, and maybe the person that I am able to communicate for two months is only Mr. Abernathy.

“Well?” Mr. Abernathy said, tapping his shoes waiting for me to respond.

“Mr. Abernathy… I just can’t.” I said frankly.

“C’mon you have to get in.” He said. “Your classmates are waiting for you.”

“Are you even sure Mr. Abernathy?” I said. “I just transferred here, they wouldn’t know.”

“Let’s just get inside the classroom shall we?”

“I’m sorry Mr. Abernathy but I’m just so nerv—“

“I don’t have time for fun and jokes Clove.” Mr. Abernathy said seriously. “I have a class going on and I’m not going to wait for you.”

“I’m sorry Mr. Abernathy; you can just go first…”

Mr. Abernathy sighed heavily. "I guess I have no choice." He suddenly grabbed my arm tightly and he started pulling me inside the classroom; I hauled back but he pulled me with such great force that he successfully pulled me inside. The students inside started looking at me and they exchanged snickers and grins. My cheeks started flushing with embarrassment as Mr. Abernathy kept on panting.
"Okay children, this is Clove, our new student." Mr. Abernathy announced happily, and then he started looking at me. "Okay Clove you may sit down beside Cato."
The name Cato registers directly inside my mind and it penetrates like a memory you always want to forget.
"I don't want to sit beside that idiot." I protested angrily. Everyone was astonished about what I said, and then they started looking at Cato.
"Pardon me?" Mr. Abernathy said in disbelief. "I'm afraid you know him completely, am I right?"
"Definitely," I gave Cato a mean look, and then he started to look away; probably humiliated by his classmates.
"Okay, to answer your disagreement, I will respond to you in an appropriate manner." Mr. Abernathy looked at me closely, he's actually scolding me a little, for saying mean stuff. "You may sit with Glimmer." I started to look around and I already noticed a vacant seat beside Glimmer; the girl with the blonde hair. I started walking towards my seat with a friendly look and approach at Glimmer, but I think she isn't well pleased. My friendly smile faded as I sat down. *POKERFACE MODE ON*

Cato’s POV

When Clove sat down beside Glimmer, I started to panic a little bit since Glimmer had been glaring at her the whole time. Glimmer had been my girlfriend for three months, and I’ve known her a lot. She’s really loud, and she’s always complaining, I buy all the stuff she wants and I accompany her in shopping, which is weird because I have no idea about the stupid definition of shopping. And lastly and most importantly, she gets jealous easily, and she’s super over-protective when it comes to girls approaching me. And this is the main reason why I’m panicking right now because Clove knows everything about me and she gave me a cold-hearted welcome when she transferred. Her two months in this school will be miserable as expected.