Waking Up in Confusion

((Thunderbolt and Grimstone))

My eyes flickered opened and I groaned as I sat up in place. My head felt weird and my body felt... different. As I looked at my hands, I contained a loud screech as I noticed they were replaced by whip thin servos. My arms had wings on them and were golden. As the pieces slowly fit together, I heard a loud scream from behind me. Whipping around, my eyes widened and what I saw. My Transformers OC, Grimstone. The one I made for my brother, was sitting right there. I rub my eyes encase I was dreaming and noticed they had become optics and my face was metal.

Grimstone screamed again as he stood up and looked himself over, and screamed once more when he saw me. I stood up as well and looked at myself. I was golden throughout and the multiple spikes on my legs and arms were dark yellow. Turning my head, I spotted a dark yellow and golden contrast that I guessed was wings. Looking at my feet, my heels were now grayish black thrusters. Looking at Grimstone, he was just now I made him. His plating was a crimson black and the spikes on his arms and legs were pure black. The fire designs on his wings were bright red and orange. His helm was also crimson black with a bright red visor. The several spikes on his helm were also bright red. His design appeared to be a seeker, just not Starscream type seeker. Grimstone had a slightly larger build.

"Grimstone calm down! It's me! Triston!" I yelled to calm him down as he panicked.

"T-Triston? That's you? You look like your character whatever Thunderbolt," he commented gazing at me.

"Bro?" I asked.

"Uh, duh?" he responded.

I gaped at him. He looked sick (in a good way of course)! For a nine year old in a body suit of metal anyway. Shaking it off, I ejected a Decepticon locator beacon from my arm pocket and stated, "Come on. Let's get outta here."

I placed the beacon on the ground and it activated. Excitement was burning in me as a electric golden trail spilled lightly from my optics as we waited.

"Should be here in about three minutes twenty-three seconds," Grimstone calculated.

"I forgot I made you smart," I muttered to myself as we waited. Sure enough, in three minutes and twenty-three seconds, the Nemesis appeared overhead.

Grimstone looked confused and I informed him, "That's the Nemesis idiot."

"I knew that!" he snapped, though his visor flickered with uncertainty.

"Right right," I mumbled giggling.

"So uh... how do we transform?" Grimstone asked.

"You remember your vehicle mode I gave you right?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Well think of that and transform. Remember to focus on your T-cog," I implied, transforming into a sleek Cybertronian fighter jet. Grimstone soon followed as a stealth plane ().

We both landed on the deck of the warship and felt it start moving once again.

"Well what do we have here?" a familiar screechy voice hissed.

I recognized Starscream, SIC of the Decepticons, right away as did Grimstone.

"Hello Commander Starscream. I've heard lots about you," I greeted, giving a small bow. Grimstone just followed my lead.

"I would think so. You are you?" he asked rudely.

"General Thunderbolt of the seeker division on the east side of Kaon. This is my brother Grimstone. Chief scientist and medical officer of my division," I informed.

"I see. You must members of that secret division Megatron kept on that side of Kaon. Very well then. Follow me. Our leader wishes to meet you in person," he smirked whipping around and heading back toward the interior of the ship.

"Jerk," my brother muttered and I agreed with a smirk as we followed obediently.

((Triston[me] and Connor))

My eyes blinked a couple times as I was met by the bright sun. Shielding my vision, I sat up and looked around. Surrounding me was just hard packed earth and clay for miles with few shrubbery. I heard a groan from behind me and turned around. My brother, Connor, sitting there.

"Where are we?" he mumbled looking around.

"Looks like Jasper," I answered before pointing to a road sign nearby.

"You mean that place in that stupid Transformers thing you watch?" he complained standing up.

"Hey! It ain't stupid! It's awesome! And yes. This is the place," I retorted sharply looking around and standing up.

"Great," Connor mumbled.

"Come on. Let's get into town," I pointed out and we started walking.

We walked for some time before two cars suddenly rushed past us.

Connor jumped slightly and me being me, just let them pass. Until I looked up and noticed that the one in front was a bright cherry red Aston Martin. And it was being chased by a yellow and black Chevrolet Camaro.

My eyes widened and I gaped, "That's Knockout and Bumblebee!"

"You mean your boyfriend and Bumblebee," Connor corrected teasingly. He always says that since I'm a huge fan-girl.

"Shutp!" I growled punching him in the shoulder.

He gave me a mischievous grin before we started following the two sports cars through the desert.