Decisions...

((Thunderbolt and Grimstone))

The battle hadn't been very long. With my new found powers, it was much more enjoyable. The feeling of slamming my fist into Optimus' face was much more exciting than I ever thought. I fought with a broad grin. All of my cockiness spilling out into the battle.

"Come on! You Autoscum are so slow!" I cackled as I dodged every blow from them. I flew into the air gleefully and fired relentless blasts down at them.

"Ratchet! We need a ground-bridge! These new cons are proving to be a challenge," Optimus commed as he blocked one of my shots.

I laughed as I flew down at the speed of light and pinned Optimus to the ground. "I've been in status for so long, I completely forgot the joy of destruction."

---

I found Thunderbolt basking in the memories while, for some reason, the real me was stuck in the back of her processor. Status? But I'm a human! In a con's body! The memories I had built up for Thunderbolt started flooding towards me like a tsunami. Thunderbolt's subconscious/me gasped in shock as memories splashed along the edges of a subconscious space. Being an Autobot. Freeing myself. Loyalty, honor, freedom. Captivity. The memory that had long lingered surrounding me was the one of which the Autobots had managed to almost kill Thunderbolt, and took her captive. I suddenly felt the pain of being stabbed through the chest, too close to my heart. I collapsed on the floor of subconsciousness, my eyes shut tight in pain. This is what Thunderbolt had felt. It was too real at the moment. Opening my eyes, I accepted what Thunderbolt had been through, I what I did. New rage filled my heart at what the Autobots had done. I managed to gain a brief amount of control of my new body and punched Optimus hard in the chassis, sending him flying. All my hatred and anger went into that punch, and when Optimus recovered slightly, his now open optics shone with realization of the reflection of my feelings. I grinned and let Thunderbolt take over again, retreating to the back of her processor.

---

Hatred filling my pipes with that punch. Everything before that seemed like nothing. I grinned when Optimus recoiled away from me. He commed once more for a ground-bridge, and the familiar swirly portal opened up near the other Autobots. Optimus charge at me and I met him head on. His hand transformed into his blade and took a swing and me. I drew my own arm blades and blocked his assault with an evil grin. I launched him away from myself and into a nearby rock wall. Optimus recovered easily and ran into the ground-bridge, which closed behind him.

"Run you Autoscum!" I exclaimed with a broad grin. My subconscious seemed to be cheering, but I chose not to dwell on it.

Walking over to my brother, Knockout, and Breakdown, and grinned. "Wasn't that fun?"

Knockout was checking himself for scratches. "Yeah. Fun. If those Autobots scratched my paint..."

"Lighten up," I smirked. "We kicked their Autobot aft!"

Grimstone, who stood nearby, laughed. "Yeah! I haven't had this much fun in stellar cycles!"

We fist bumped, both of which reflecting the malicious grin.

Knockout muttered to Breakdown, "Is it just me, or do they seem like they have... multiple, personalities...?"

Breakdown merely shrugged.

"It's not a bad thing, it makes them interesting. But before now, 'Grimstone' was much more timid... And Thunderbolt was a bit less... violent," Knockout huffed.

I wasn't listening to Knockout and Breakdown. And it didn't seem like Grim was either. But slowly, I felt myself being replaced with the real me. I vented silently before turning to Knockout and Breakdown.