Back story part two

Megatronus

Megatronus shortened his name soon after Orion's betrayal and faced the council once more. Megatron brought his followers with and begged the council to change. But Orion answered for them. Like megatron, Orion had gained followers and lead them to believe lies about megatron. He said megatron's words were lies, deception, Orion made them believe megatron was the bad one and they needed to destroy him. Orion faced megatron and fought him along with his followers. This battle costed the lives of many. Eons later the battle continued and it poisoned cybertron to the core. Megatron traveled there in hopes of reversing the effects and found himself before unicron, cybertron's very spark. Unicron sensed megatron's true potential and he presented him with the matrix of leadership. A powerful weapon unicron swore to protect. Before megatron could gain the powers of the matrix Orion came in and took the matrix for himself. The spirits of the thirteen original primes could sense Orion's presence and they presented him with these powers. And soon before megatron, stood Optimus, the last of the primes.

---------------------------
It's short, but it's pretty much it soo bye! *still drunk*