2- A New School!

----🌹----

With the host club

Haruhi was beginning to lose her mind.

She already did not want to come to this sleepover...

It was the twins' fault she was now sitting in a big living room with the rest of the host club. She has known them for like what? A few weeks?

And she was already hanging out with them. She was forced to of course. Kyoya had said it would cheer up Tamaki who really seemed down these last couple of days...

Plus, he did say he was going to increase her debt if she didn't come.

So there she was... Talking to Honey about his favorite cake. 

Kyoya was still working. 

Tamaki was lurking in a corner. 

Mori was just listening to the conversation.

And finally, the twins were plotting on how to see what is in Kyoya's black book. 

As soon as Tamaki heard that he got out of his lurking mode and was his normal self again.

"Aaaahh! You must never try to take that notebook! I tried once and I barely made it out alive! It is like a treasure guarded by a monster!"

"I can hear you..." replied a very irritated Kyoya.

He took a pillow and send it flying into Tamaki's face. But Kaoru got hit instead.

"Take that!" yelled Hikaru avenging his twin by sending a pillow to Kyoya.

But the pillow hit Honey... Soon the host club was having an intense pillow fight, seeing as everything they do is intense.

Haruhi thought it was nice seeing Tamaki with a smile on his face. The first one in days.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all.

----🌷----

With Luna

I wake up in my brother's bed. I missed him so much I decided to sleep in his room. I remembered when we were little, I used to go to his bed and talk to him all night. It made me feel so nostalgic.

I was so excited! Today was the day! I ran to my room and took the box with the uniform of the academy in it.

What is that...?

What I had in my hands was a banana yellow dress...

I don't really... like yellow, it doesn't make my blond hair stand out that much... Anyway... I sighed. I guess I would have to make it work...

I still put on the dress. I twirled in front of the mirror admiring the fancy dress I was now wearing. It is really cute but... I guess it complements the boys' uniform like the ones I saw in Tamaki's pictures.

I put my blond hair in a ponytail like I normally did.

After catching one last look at myself in the mirror, I headed downstairs. My father being the chairman and all, I already had my class schedule.

And of course... I'm not in my brother's classroom...

I did drop my grades a bit in the last year... I'm really surprised my grandmother didn't scold me for that.

Will I even see him today?

I take the limo and go to school.

There is a lot of people here...