14- The Grade School Host Is the Naughty Type! / Part One

⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️

In this part Luna is playing the cello. This is only to give you a small idea. You can listen to it while reading if you want

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Today, I will finally start a real job. It's not like I get paid waitressing the host club...

and Kyoya has still not yet shown me the management of the club...

I want to be independent of my family. I have learned in the last year that I should not take money for granted.

The job I will do is just voluntary. So I still won't get paid. I can't have a real job because of school policies.

Even so, it will be something I enjoy doing. I will teach young children the passion for music. I have always adored music. I used to play cello with my brother whenever we'd meet. He would accompany me on the piano, of course, my brother is a prodigy.

"Is it true, Luna? You are going to do voluntary work in an elementary school?" Asked Haruhi

We had stayed in the club after school like we do every two days. We really had started to spend a lot of time together. Especially during those days. We would do our homework together at a table after everyone has left. Then we would clean the club room and go home.

"Did I hear right?" Asked Hikaru.
"Are you really going to do voluntary work, Luna-senpai?" Asked Kaoru

"What? Are you going to leave?" Said Honey

"What? no, why would I leave?" I replied

"Well, isn't voluntary work when you go to another country and help out poor kids?" Asked the twins.

"I believe that is called a service trip." Said Kyoya

"Well, I am not going on a service trip. I am only going to help a bunch of children at the Ouran Elementary school" I said.

"But why?" asked the twins

I guess they really do not understand the concept...

"What are you going to do?" Asked Haruhi

"Um..I-" I tried to say but my brother started shouting.

"You see everyone, my sister is a talented cellist, not only that but she can also play the violin and the piano!"

"Only a little and not as good as you Tama-nii."

"So you are going to give Music classes then?" Asked Kyoya.

"Well, I will assist the music teacher, yes"

"Oooh, I want to hear Luna-chan play the cello one day!" Said Honey

"Maybe one day, Honey-senpai" I said.

He cheered and left. So did the hosts one by one. Or two by two in the twins' case.

"Well Lunacchi, I'm going home, see you tonight!"