15- The Grade School Host Is the Naughty Type! / Part Two

The day went by really fast and I tried to avoid talking to the hosts about Shiro.

I was in a hurry to go to the music class after school.

When I arrived I wanted to go to Shiro immediately but that would only be suspicious. So I did a round of the class first. Then I finally arrived at him. He was sitting by a window.

"So before anything, tell me who is the lucky girl. You don't have to say anything, I think I already know who it is."

"Yeah? Who do you think it is?"

"It's Hina, isn't it?"

"So what if it is?"

"You said you didn't have a lot of time. That is because she is leaving soon right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well I said I would help you so here it is, Hina looks like a sweet girl, so your bad boy attitude may not reach her. But she does love playing the piano. So maybe that can be your shared passion?"

"Hum excuse me?" came a sweet voice from the side.

Hina came to talk to Shiro. Maybe he did not need help after all.

"Takaoji? Have you been practicing the new piece that the teacher gave us?" She asked.

"The new piece? Not really." Answered Shiro.

"If you want I can show it to you. Do you want to come play it with me" Asked Hina.

"Right and if you two lo-. If you two need help I can provide it."

I almost said "lovebirds". That would have been the end of me...

"No thanks. You go ahead." He said.

What!? But why? This is like a great opportunity!

"After all there is only one grand piano. You should use it Kamishiro."

"Thank you. I will then. And if you want to join me, just let me know."

"Right, anyway if you need tips just ask me." I said to her.

She left and began playing the piano. It was a truly beautiful piece and Shiro seemed to really enjoy himself for a moment.

"What the hell was that!" I shouted-whispered. "Why didn't you join her! You want to make her happy well, it looks like she would have been really happy playing with yo-"

I ended my speech when I made eye contact with my stupid brother through the window across the hall.

"Excuse me for a moment" I told him.

It is going to be a catastrophe if he sees them.

I got up and headed straight to the hall.

When I passed through the door, I had the misfortune of realizing that the whole club was here. Including Haruhi and Honey in Elementary school uniform.

As soon as I saw them, I took my brother by the arm and whipped him out of the window.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I shouted-whispered.

"We came for Shiro" Said Tamaki

"You didn't tell us you knew Shiro, Luna-senpai." Said the twins.

"That's hardly the problem here! How did you even get into the school?"

"We infiltrated!" Said Honey.

"More just like walk right in..." Said Haruhi not pleased with her situation.