24- A Challenge From Lobelia Girls' Academy! / Part 2

---- 🌹Earlier with Tamaki 🌹 ----

"Didn't she tell you? The words move fasts at Lobelia's. Apparently, she is currently getting registered at our school."

Benio moved back.

"Well then...adieu."

With that, the three girls left the room.

"What?" asked Tamaki to himself out loud.

"I'll also excuse myself..I've got some thinking to do." Said Haruhi leaving the room.

"What did Benio say?"

The gears in Tamaki's mind started moving. He had been impartial way too long in the fight of his sister and grandmother. But what could he do? One thing is for sure he could try to lessen his sister's suffering. Take some of her pain for him to carry as well.

But that was for later. There was also the matter of Haruhi.

Finally catching up to Kyoya's question, Tamaki blurted out an answer, "She says she'll definitely save Haruhi. Why did you have to tell her the truth! You just added fuel to the fire!"

"The facts are the facts" said Kyoya.

"Maybe we shouldn't have asked before selling her pencil on the internet," said Honey.

"Hmm, it might have been a keepsake from her mother," said Kaoru.

"Nah, it was just a freebie from an electronics store," said Hikaru.

"Gentlemen, just think about it. Haruhi may be basically indifferent, but if she had to decide, she does tend to favor men's clothing. Besides, when she first joined the Host Club, didn't she say 'You know, being a host, and getting fussed over by girls might not be all that bad.' Why did I never realize it before? It's just possible that the Zuka Club is a better match for her than the Host Club could ever be, isn't it? What's more, she's far more suited to go to a girls' school," said Tamaki.

'He has a point!' thought the others.

"Waah! Haru-chan is going to transfer away!" panicked Honey.

"What do we do?" said Kaoru.

"With Haruhi's smarts, she'll easily pass Lobelia's scholarship tests," said Hikaru.

"And Lobelia Academy has the money to pay off her 8 million yen debt," said Kyoya

"Calm down! Calm down, gentlemen. Listen to what I have to say. I have a secret plan."

--- 🌹 Present, still with Tamaki 🌹---

Tamaki was holding his sister in his arms. He felt so stupid. He had been hurting his sister, he knew it. He was hurting too but clearly, his sister was not holding up.

"Tamaki...she doesn't exist."

"What?" Tamaki said softly. 

"Luna...she doesn't exist. She won't exist anymore..."

"You're wrong," said Tamaki in a serious tone, "You are Luna to me and you are Luna to the friends you have made at school and at the club. I... I don't want to lose you. Please don't go to Lobelia."

Luna looked up to her brother, looking confused. 

"If I stay at the club I can be Luna... but I will have to be Victoire too... Tamaki, I don't know if I am strong enough to do that..."