11- Attack of the Lady Manager! / Part Three

I was sitting in a chair. Waiting for my 'scene'. I only had to make a quick appearance in the film.

My stalker character is looking at Tamaki's lonely prince character and making a little speech about undying love and support.

We were outside filming. The twins were giving an astonishing performance as basketball players.

"It is truly ludicrous. Why did I agree to participate in something so ridiculous..?"

"Because Luna, this is an important project for the club. And you wouldn't want to make your brother sad, would you?" Said Kyoya

He was behind me writing in his black book. Probably calculating the profits this 'movie' will make...

"I guess not. However Kyoya, I do question your participation in all of this. Why aren't you an 'actor' too? I thought Renge would've already placed you everywhere..."

Before Kyoya responded the twins came sitting in chairs beside me with towels on their shoulder and a little water bottle. They seemed to take this seriously at least, so we wouldn't have any problems.

"What did you think about our scene, Luna-senpai?" Asked Kaoru

"Weren't we awesome?" Said Hikaru

"To be honest, you were both great. I didn't even know you could play basketball."

"Yeah... I wonder, how did we go from changing our character to shooting a movie about them?" Asked Hikaru

"And why is there an entire film crew to shoot it?" Asked Haruhi who was taking a little break.

"Apparently, she flew them in from Hollywood. Don't you recognize the director? He directed the vampire movie "Millenial Snow". It was the number-one grossing box-office hit in America last year." Informed us Kyoya

"Damn these rich people..." Said Haruhi

"And another thing. How come this stupid script portrays Kaoru as the pitcher" Asked Hikaru

"Yeah.." Agreed Kaoru

"What's a pitcher?" Asked Haruhi

"Isn't that supposed to be in Baseball?" I said to her discreetly making sure the twins didn't hear me.

I guess they don't know much about basketball after all.

"If you don't know then never mind." Said the twins

After a while, it was finally my turn to shoot with Tamaki.

I was hiding behind a pillar to spy on Tamaki.

"Oh my Prince Charming, if only your heart would be open to love someone like me... You may think I'm a freak but my heart yearns for you. One day you will be mine and mine only. How can I make you notice me when you are the school's idol. Do you even know I exist? It hurts to know that you are so far away from me even when you are close."

I continued spouting nonsense like that to my brother. Trying not to let the cringe get to me.

How can someone say stuff like that?

Each line that I said made me more and more horrified. A lot of people from school were going to see this. 

After the scene, I went back to my seat. I realized how bad things were going to be.

"Why the long face? I thought you were amazing" Said Kyoya

"Well thank you but... It is so embarrassing. Playing the role of a Dandere or a stalker is just so embarrassing. And all this lovey-dovey crap was about my own brother. Don't get me wrong, I do love him but this is so wrong...What are the people going to think when they see this?" I was more uspet than I realized.