➳ 35

WHO IS CARA BROOKS AND WHERE DID SHE COME FROM?

Cara Brooks has recently made headlines for her début as a model. Her first shoot was released last week, and it has since been rumoured that she's scheduled to appear in five more in the near future. What's intriguing to us is that Brooks already had a substantial fan following before she even announced her new found career as a model. Nor is this the first time Brooks has appeared in an article online.

Cara Brooks first made her way into the spotlight when actress Shelley Hennig, best known for her roles as Diana Meade in The Secret Circle and Malia Tate in Teen Wolf, tweeted about missing her cousin.

The tweet Shelley sent out in late July about her cousin, Cara.

Since then, the twenty-three-year-old, known before then only as the older sister of YouTuber Luna 'Moony' Brooks, has received a lot of attention on her social media platforms from the cast of Teen Wolf, becoming closest to Holland Roden, Dylan Sprayberry, Tyler Posey, and Dylan O'Brien, along with her own cousin. The group have been interacting very closely, and Cara once tweeted a screenshot from a groupchat wherein she's included with the cast — the group chat is titled 'Cast and Cara', for those of you who haven't seen the tweet. Nearly a month into their friendship, Cara's sister Moony invited some of the cast members to her twenty-first birthday party, where Cara was finally able to meet her friends (see MoonyBrooks' party vlog here).

Up until roughly three weeks ago, Brooks was living with long term boyfriend Spencer Chase, who was outwardly annoyed at the 'carylan' hashtag that was displayed all over Brooks' social media when she interacted with Dylan. The couple even came up with their own hashtag (brase) to counter those who wanted to see Brooks together with O'Brien. However, the two broke up after Brooks spent nearly a week away from home with friends, and later O'Brien himself. Whilst neither party have directly said anything about the break-up, Chase has hinted that O'Brien is the reasoning behind it, and that something happened between he and Brooks during one of the instances he visited her at. This is made even more plausible by the fact that Dylan has since been seen taking Brooks out on dates — with the latter even uploading a photo of the two on instagram with the caption 'first date'.

Brooks and O'Brien, pictured above (see the post here), have been seen out and about together following her break-up with Spencer Chase

There's no denying that the couple look good together! Will fans of the #carylan ship get to see it set sail? Or will something come along to sink it? Like a bitter ex-boyfriend, perhaps?

OTHERS LIKE THIS:

Does Dylan O'Brien have a new mystery girl?

These four stars share tips on how to get a hollywood ready body in just two weeks!

What to expect in Season 6 of Teen Wolf?

---

i suck at articles oops