➳ 58

The music was thumping loudly in the club that Cara was at with Paisley, Moony, and Thea. Her friends were sitting at a booth in the corner of the room, whilst Cara was at the bar, since it was her turn to buy a round. She was waiting for the bartender to prepare their drinks, her elbows propped up on the bar with her chin resting in the palm of her hand. She missed Dylan― and she knew that they were going away together in just a short week, jetting off to London for two weeks because she didn't want to go alone. She had a few shoots scheduled out there, where she was going to be working with some guy called Jack, whose face she'd seen in some magazines and even hung up on the wall at her agent's building. 

"Hey," Some guy slid into the space beside her, wearing a smarmy smile as he looked down at her. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"No thanks," She pursed her lips, "I just bought some,"

"Hmmm, maybe you could share?" He winked, leaning closer to her.

"No thanks," She repeated, "I have a boyfriend,"

"Is he here?" She shook her head. "Then he can't be a very good one. I wouldn't let a girl as good as you go out to be snatched up by a guy that actually deserves her,"

"My boyfriend trusts me not to get snatched up by anyone," She scoffed, "I'm faithf―."

He shut her up by turning her and pressing her against the bar and slamming his lips to hers. She froze for a moment, shocked, before curling her hands into fists and shoving him away from her. He smirked, and she wiped at her lips in disgust.

"Why don't we go back to my place?" He suggested.

"Why don't you go to Hell?" She spat, collecting the drinks from the weary looking bartender, who was eyeing the guy just in case he tried something else. She hurried back to her table, immediately telling Paisley what had happened. Moony, according to Paisley, had gone to dance with some guy ― Cara could see her now, just across the room, with her arms curled around the neck of a man around her age ―, but neither knew where Thea had run off to. Probably the toilet, to reapply her make-up. 

new dm to dylan❤ from thea mills

thea mills

i'm so sorry

dylan❤

for what?

thea mills

this

thea mills sent a photo

READ

---