➳ 44

DYLAN O'BRIEN AND CARA BROOKS ARE EXCLUSIVE?

Dylan O'Brien and Cara Brooks caused quite an uproar yesterday after O'Brien addressed Brooks as his girlfriend on this Instagram post. Most of the comments, tweets, and tumblr posts that followed were enthusiastic, the fans eager to congratulate the two on their relationship. However, there were some that were outraged. Some Twitter users have been making use of the 'carasaslut' hashtag, which has even moved over to Instagram after a user insulted the model in the comment section of this post. Brooks has been known to just shake off the hate, but O'Brien wasn't letting it slide, as he quickly came to his girlfriend's defence, which he has done numerous times in the twenty four hours since the announcement.

There are some people who are backing the Carylan relationship, arguing that the two are happy together, and so there is no point in trying to ruin it. Those on the opposing side, however, have claimed that it is likely that Brooks will cheat on O'Brien like she allegedly did to Spencer Chase.

Despite the mountain of, sometimes horrifically, mean comments the two have received (more so Brooks than O'Brien), it is clear that the two aren't going to let it get to them. Their friend, and O'Brien's co-star, Holland Roden has since tweeted that 'they're happy and they will continue to be happy. so stop trying to ruin it' which she then followed up with 'you're not only going to hurt her, but you're also going to hurt dylan'.

O'Brien and Brooks, pictured above, will 'continue to be happy'

Regardless of the outcome, we can only wish the couple the best as they pursue their relationship.

OTHER ARTICLES:

Holland Roden seen shopping with Cara Brooks.

New trick for clear skin in just one week!

A look back on Scallison.

---