one

"Mark Tuan,you are going to be mine one day."
Jackson said while watching the couple behind the bush.
~

Mark and Jinyoung have been together for months.Mark's stalker Jackson has been following him since the moment they met.

They were class mates in 10th grade.Mark was a foreign student and it was his first day but people were already picking on him.Since he was from America his accent was different.

They mocked the way he spoke which was a terrible experience for Mark.Jackson saw what was happening and quickly stepped in.

"Hey y'all,his Korean is perfect but lets see how you guys speak English huh?" They quickly mumbled a whatever  and left.
"You alright there?" Jackson asked hitting Mark's shoulder softly.

"Thank you."Mark mumbled.He was already shy and getting bullied first day didnt really help.

"I'm Mark,nice to meet you."

"Jackson nice to meet you too."

Jackson thought Mark was pretty cute.Same for Mark,he liked Jackson.
(not in a romantic way )Mark smiled,he finally had a friend.
Atleast that's what he thought for now.

They exchanged numbers and kept texting each other everyday.They got pretty close in a short time.Mark saw Jackson as his best friend.

On the other hand Jackson was head over heels in love with Mark.First it was all cute but when he asked Mark out it didnt go as planned.Mark kindly rejected him saying he liked a freshman named Jinyoung.

Jackson shrugged and told him it was a dare but when he went home he started to throw all of their pictures together ripping them in small pieces.

Park Jinyoung he mumbled.He quickly turned his computer on and started to do some research.Who's this Jinyoung guy he thought angrily.

He did some research and found out that Jinyoung's reputation was great.His grades were perfect and everyone loved him.How come I've never heard of this guy Jackson thought.

"Lets see how he looks like."

"Shit!" he thought

"Shit!" he thought.Park Jinyoung was also very good looking no wonder why Mark likes him.

But he wasnt gonna give up.He and Mark were meant to be.Jackson laughed scarily...

"He is only mine." Jackson yelled while slamming his laptop shut.