eight

TRIGGER WARNING
This chapter contains harm and torture!
Please dont read if these irritate you
I will tell when it starts
Enjoy :)

Jinyoung's pov

I opened my eyes when someone splashed ice cold water on me.I tried to open my eyes but the pain was unbearable.Where the hell was I anyways?

"Wake up Jinyoungie." someone said.I can tell by their voice that he was grinning.

"You slept for too long."
I recognise this voice from somewhere but I cant think clearly because of the pain.

I slowly open my eyes expecting a bright light but it was pitch black.
There was no sound just the sound of water.
"It's probably raining."

When I fully open my eyes I see a familiar face.This person was no one other than Jackson Wang.

"Jackson?" I ask shyly.I cant help but smile a little.
"How are you feeling Jinyoungie?" He asks eyeing me from head to toe.I can tell that he is up to something

"Where am I Jackson?Why are there chains on my arms and feet? And why did you hang me here?" I ask realising what he did to me.I froze when I saw what surrounded the room.

There were countless butcher knives,scourges,katanas,butterfly knives and more.But out of all of those Jackson was holding two bags of ice.

"We are going to have some fun Jinyoung.I was waiting for you to wake up for so long.It was so boring without you." Jackson sadly smiled. Of course it was a fake smile.

He came closer to me and touched my lips.I turned my head to the other side.

"So these are the lips that Mark kissed." Jackson said almost like a whisper.

"Why am I here Jackson?What are you going to do to me?" I feel my throat starting to burn . My eyes are watering.

He keeps repeating the same thing.
"Mark kissed these lips."
Jackson starts breathing furiously.It seems like he can't control his madness.
He looks at me one more time and slaps me as hard as he can.

"I'm gonna make you suffer Park Jinyoug."

He goes back to the table where his ice bags were.He takes one of them and puts it next to his other weapons.

He comes back to me and smirks.I feel his cold hands on my waist.

"S-stop it." I whisper.Tears start to fall down my face.
He grabs my underwear and pulls the front of it.I shut my eyes understanding what he is about to do.

He grabs some ice cubes and puts them in my underwear.

—torture warning—
its not that bad but still mehh

I feel cold hit my private part.Its not bad for now but I feel like he will make it worse.
"Lets play a game Jinyoung.Whenever I mention a time that I saw Mark and you kissing I will put 5 ice cubes in your underwear."

No ones POV

1) After Mrs.Seo's English class.
— 5+
drip
2)When you two were on an ice cream date
—10+
drip
3)When you two went to amusement park
—15+
drip
4)When you first said I love you
—100+
drip drop

Jinyoung screamed in pain.He gritted his teeth so hard they almost broke.The coldness sen shivers down his spine.
He began to sweat coldly.
"Oops my bad Jinyoungie! Didnt mean to pour the whole package there." Jackson said in a cute tone.

Jinyoung couldnt feel his lower body.He couldn't remember how he got himself im this situation.

"Jinyoungie! Look what I have lets double the fun." Jackson said excitedly.

Jinyoung lifted his head and tried to read what's written on the bag.His vision was blurry so it was hard to pick up.
He blinked a few times and tried his best.The bag said

"Dry Ice"
At that moment Jinyoung knew he fucked up.
"Do you know what happens when you mix hot water and dry ice Jinyoung?"
He gulped and closed his eyes.

"It creates a really cool smoke!"
Jinyoung knew it wasnt amazing.Cause when they get mixed,dry ice moves around and gets stuck if someone touches it.

"Jackson please I-I .." Jinyoung couldnt finish his sentence.Cause Jackson already poured both of them om his half-naked body.

But it didnt matter anymore because Jinyoung had already lose control and fainted.

—torture part wasnt bad but it will get worse so its just a warning:)