six

flashback

Jackson's pov

Today Jinyoung told me about something that broke my heart.
Ripped my soul.

"Jackson-ah!You wont believe this Mark asked me out!I am so happy."

At that moment I wanted to kill Jinyoung.What does Jinyoung have and I dont?
Why could Mark just not love me?I watched the couple leave school hand in hand.

What I truly wondered was Jinyoung didnt seem so genuine about dating Mark.It was like he wanted me to react badly.

"So you are dating Mark now?"I say trying to sound happy but cant hide my sadness.

"Yes I am arent you happy?"he says looking into my eyes.He talks like he wants an answer .

"I am so happy for you Nyoung.Congrats." I'm avoiding eye contact because if he sees my eyes he would find out about my hopeless crush.

"Thanks."he says and looks down.
Something is wrong.

Jinyoung's pov

Why dont you see it Jackson?I am interested in you.Why cant you just forget about Mark and try with me.

Let me clear up things for you.Its so obvious that Jackson likes Mark.I can see how he lights up when the topic is Mark and how he becomes a mess when the topic is Mark and me.

Mark is a player and Jackson is too blinded by his love.He doesnt see how Mark makes out with several people in empty classrooms.He doesn't see how Mark doesn't even care about him.
He doesn't see my love for him.

I was done hurting.I really liked Mark in the beginning.Until one day I saw him making out with one of my classmates.My heart broke but then Jackson gave me hope.

He was also hurting while hurting me.Now it was my turn to hurt.I went to Mark and flirted with him after a long time.He looked suspicious but flirted back.I knew he wasnt going to fall for me deeply .Once a player always a player.

He asked me out shortly and I accepted it.I wanted to tell Jackson that I loved him not Mark.But Jackson was obsessed which was getting  out of hand.He stalked us and when we saw him he always says it was a coincidence or he was just waiting for a friend.

Mark was too dumb to believe it but I never did.

currently

Jackson's pov

I still can't believe I did this.What if someone finds out?
I fucking kidnapped a person.
I glance over Jinyoung's sleeping body he seems so peaceful.What should I do now?
I decide to call Mark and confront him.

"Mark Tuan, Its Jackson Wang here.I got your boyfriend with me.You should do as I s-"

"You have Jinyoung? Great tell him that we are over lmao."Mark laughs annoyingly.I hear a girl in the background.
"Stop teasing just unzip ahh!" She says desperately.
"Are you cheating on J right now?"I say gritting my teeth.This is not the Mark I know and love.

"I just said we are over now don't be a cockblocker byeee!!" he says and hangs up.
What am I supposed to do now?
I hear Jinyoung mumbling something.I think he is waking up.He slowly opens his eyes and blink.

"Jackson-ah where am I?"