twelve

Jackson looked at the doctor's lifeless body.His mouth was slightly open and his saliva was dripping.He wasnt sure if he wanted to kill him.

He had already chained him but he didnt have anything in mind.He had been thinking for at least 3 hours.Maybe he should throw him in the woods and shoot him in the leg.

On the other hand Jinyoung wasnt really happy.He couldnt sleep despite how many times he tried.He desperately wanted to check on Jackson but he was scared.

He didnt want to get hurt again.He couldnt figure out what Jackson was thinking about him but he knew he still didn't get rid of his feelings for Mark.

"Mark you dumb fucking cunt!" Jinyoung screamed and threw his pillow across the room.He felt like it was all his fault,dating Mark was his fault.

He took a painkiller from his drawer and put it in his mouth.He grabbed his water bottle and swallowed the pill.He looked at his crutches and sighed.

Jinyoung took his crutches and got up.He glanced at the knife that was on his bed.
'Just in case' he thought and grabbed it.

He opened the door and made his way downstairs to the basement.He took the steps slowly one by one.He hated the situation he was in.Stupid Jackson and his crazy ass brought him to this.

Jinyoung stopped at the last step breathing heavily.
"Maybe I should kill Jackson?"
His body froze thinking about this insane idea.Was he even capable of killing someone?

He sure did lose some of his sanity thanks to Jackson and his torturing techniques but still.
"But I tried to kill Dr.Shin...
No ! It was self defense Jinyoung,plus he was gonna hurt Jackson."

Jinyoung's inside voices were nonstop talking.He closed his ears and began sobbing.
"Stop it stop it stop it..." he mumbled to himself.

"Jinyoungie?"

All the voices stopped with this certain someone's calling.

Jinyoung lifted his head and removed his hands from his ears.He looked up with his watery eyes.

"Are you okay Nyoung?"

Jackson walked up to Jinyoung and sat next to him.He eyed the brunette with questioning eyes.

"Is this about Dr.Shin? Look if you dont want to be involved I'll do it myself.Your innocence wont be affected." Jackson said and gave an understanding smile.

Jinyoung nodded and mumbled a quick thanks but that wasnt the case.He couldnt kill Jackson after everything he had done he still couldn't hate him.He was angry and sick of this situation but he had to find another solution.

"How long are you planning to stay here or keep me here?"Jinyoung asked not having the guts to look into Jackson's eyes.

"Let's talk about this later Nyoung.I still have to take care of Dr.Shin."

"Please dont kill him Jackson.Leave him somewhere near a station.He probably wont remember anything cause of the damage I gave him." Jinyoung said concerned.

Jackson nodded and went back to his torture room.Jinyoung stood up and went back to his room.He had a lot to think and make up his mind.

He either had to sneak out and call the cops or kill Jackson.