seven

Jackson's POV

"Where am I Jackson-ah?"he says touching his head in pain.
I have to act cool as much as I can

"Sorry to do this Jinyoung-ssi but you have to go back to sleep again."I grab a random vase and smash it on his head.

He collapses on the ground.This feels good.Finally I can pay all those days back to him.

"Sorry Jinyoung but you shouldn't have stole my Markie."

3 hours later

This is getting boring I should do something that can pleasure me.
I look at Jinyoung's body and smile.
Should I?

"No dont be so cruel Jackson."I giggle to myself.
I grab my phone and dial Mark's number again.After a few rings he answers.

"Whats up Jackson?"he says with a monotone voice.

"Ah my good old friend Mark.I just wanted to call you and talk about our high school days."

"Where did that come fr-"

"Do you remember the day when I confessed to you?"

"Jackson whats wro-"

"I do Mark-ssi I do." I let out a scary-sad laugh.

"When I said it was a dare I wasn't serious.I really love you Mark-ssi."

"Jackson I-"

"I'm not finished Tuan.

I wish I had a relationship with you and I think I lost the chance by kidnapping your precious Jin-young-ieeee"

"You did what? What the fuck Jackson.You did all of this because of a rejection?"

Mark is raising his voice.I dont like that.

"I did these because I lov-"

"I'm not finished Wang."Shit

"This is not love Jackson this is fucking sick.You have an obsession and thats not cool.I'm done with your stalker ass.Cut your bullshit and dont call me ever again!"

He hung up.
He hung up on me.
He hung up on me?
Me?
Me.

No ones Pov

Jackson begans laughing nonstop.His laugh was so scary yet joyful.He laughed and laughed until his voice cracked and tears began.

Jackson started to scream and cry.He threw his phone out of his hand and pulled his hair with anger.His eyes caught a pale boy lying on the ground.
He smiled and carried the boy bridal style to the basement.

"The fun starts now Jinyoungie."