Comfort from him

Travis' POV

I was walking down the street when I see Katelyn run into her house. Was she...crying? Katelyn crying? Something is up. I walk over to her house to knock on the door when I notice it is open. I walk inside and look around. Aph was with Aaron and Kawaii~chan was with Zane. ( Hint Hint 😏😏😏 ) I walk up to Katelyn's room only to find her crying on her bed. I walk over and hug her and say"It's ok, I'm here now."

Katelyn's POV

"It's ok, I'm here now" That is all I hear before I whip my head around to see Travis. I REALLY want to punch him but I am to weak right now. Apparently he caught on and took advantage of this and picked me up to carry me to his house. He moved out of the boys' place a few months ago. "H-Hey! P-Put me d-down!" I say as I attempt to escape his grasp. I was almost out when I saw my boyfriend kissing the girl from earlier. I started to cry and Travis noticed this. "Katelyn what's-" He couldn't even continue before he saw what I was looking at. Then to make matters worse, my boyfriend came over and started to question me. " Katelyn? Why is this sad excuse for a man-no boy carrying you?" Now he gone and done it. Travis put me down and said"You have exactly 5 seconds to take back what you said" My dumb boyfriend said,"Make me" Rip my boyfriend. Before I could stop him, Travus swung and hit my ex (yes he is my ex after what he did) and knocked him out COLD. Then he picked me up again and continued to carry me to his house. I didn't bother fighting because I knew that now that he was angry, there was no hope of escape now. 
( By the power invested in romance and Beyoncé I will skip forward in time )

Still Katelyn's POV
Travis carried me to his room and layer me on his bed. "Travis what are you-" Before I could finish my sentence he took off his shirt. His abs where SOOO hot I almost got a nose bleed. Then he got on the bed and crawled over to me. I had no idea what he was doing. Then he engulfed me in a hug. (You guys thought I was gonna make lemonade? Naw. You dirty,dirty minds.) "It's ok. I know you are holding in a lot of tears so just let it out Katelyn. I am here for you" So I did. I cried for what seemed like hours until I was finally dry. Then I decided to spend the night at Travis' house.